Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help with Void's Last Section

(XBOX)SavvyDeath

Question

My Frost kills literally everyone in the game and now he gets one shot by some corrupted crewman and snow globe dies on aten (mobile defense) and i summoned a force specter but the specter didn't die, he tried his best to keep me alive. i love specters..... also i used a forma on Frost and i wanna see how powerful he gets now. my build is (This build is before i used forma)

Augur Reach

Vitality

Physique 

Flow

Intensify

Redirection

Thief's Wit. Yeah i liek loot.

Some of those mods are not maxed out and i don't care. i don't even know why chains of harrow is required for sacrifice bruh. i just want Excalibur Umbra and if everything else fails. bimbo will rise from my orbiter to help me. how will he? i will enter the rift and all of the enemies will attack me and i ain't gonna receive no damage. keep this for an minute and haha bimbo says "bae i traoll u".

Edited by (XB1)SavvyDeath

18 answers to this question

You should build for power strength, for armor reduction and Snow Globe health, and armor, not shields. Shields get no damage reduction, and Armor is used to calculate Snow Globe health. Have low Duration, so enemies can be affected by procs, and use either the Snow Globe augment to slow, and potentially freeze enemies inside, and the Avalanche augment to get armor from enemies affected by his 4. Use a Rage for energy regen, and for aura, either continue with what you have now, or forma for a Naramon polarity(Dash polarity), and use Energy Siphon. An alternative for energy is Zenurik focus, or use Unairu for some bonus armor, and Sundering Dash to help strip enemy armor. For Snow Globe, a Stretch is adequate, but also consider decreasing the range to give you a safe spacd to engage enemies from

If you want to have high duration, for keeping enemies frozen, then focus on power strength, to strip as much armor as possible, and use a crit focused weapon. You should forma more often, mostly because most mods take up so much capacity, and you can fit more mods in sooner. Also, check your abilities in you arsenal to see what stats affect what abilities, so you can see what would benefit them the most. 

Also, Unairu's void dash can really help strip enemy armor, especially when paired with Avalanche, from Frost, Stomp, Rhino's 4, Petrify, Atlas stoning ability, or just any ability that hold enemies in place, considering the rag doll.

Consider using an exilus adapter for Thief's Wit, you'll have more mod slots to work with. 

Edited by TaurusDeRoma

20 minutes ago, TaurusDeRoma said:

Avalanche augment to get armor from enemies affected by his 4. Use a Rage for energy regen

Just sayin', those two don't really work together, as Icy Avalanche prevents damage completely
and thus will not allow you to gain Energy from Rage / Hunter Adrenaline.

FWIW, I like a high Range & Efficiency build - mass damage / CC pwnage, nicely roomy Globe,
catches lotsa enemies and not least allies with Icy Avalanche (lol 0% damage on everyone in the Mission Summary).
Thus, I'd suggest you to look into / try out at least Streamline and Stretch.

Also, Physique is pretty much the worst Aura in the game. Just ... urgh.

29 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Just sayin', those two don't really work together, as Icy Avalanche prevents damage completely
and thus will not allow you to gain Energy from Rage / Hunter Adrenaline.

Then try switching out Rage with Icy Avalanche, and use Energy Siphon/Zenurik

Physique is only useful with Inaros and Nidus, and maybe Garuda, Blood Altar.

The problem with a big bubble, enemies would be too far away, pushed too far back, and it wouldn't be able to absorb damage in the invincibility period.

1 minute ago, (XB1)SavvyDeath said:

So there's alot of work? my only chance is now bimbo will coame for me and say "bae u nead halp? i will shaw you magik trik"

It's not that much work, pick different weapons, and Limbo is rather clunky, with the constant micromanaging of his Stasis. Use Rhino for a damage boost, his kit is the easiest to manage.

Also, side note, start formaing sooner, and don't rush to finish the quest, you be seriously under-prepared for later story quest, The Sacrifice and Chains of Harrow does require to use Operator, so try to unlock as many focus nodes as possible to  make the operator experience less difficult.

Just now, TaurusDeRoma said:

Then try switching out Rage with Icy Avalanche, and use Energy Siphon/Zenurik

The problem with a big bubble, enemies would be too far away, pushed too far back, and it wouldn't be able to absorb damage in the invincibility period.

It's not that much work, pick different weapons, and Limbo is rather clunky, with the constant micromanaging of his Stasis. Use Rhino for a damage boost, his kit is the easiest to manage.

Also, side note, start formaing sooner, and don't rush to finish the quest, you be seriously under-prepared for later story quest, The Sacrifice and Chains of Harrow does require to use Operator, so try to unlock as many focus nodes as possible to  make the operator experience less difficult.

Don't worry bout that. since my warframe will solo everything again because there's literally no harder mission than the last section missions. thanks for the halp now my bimbo is red and ready to traoll and say "bae i truall u"

It's worth noting that the last section of the Void used to be Tier 4 missions, and those missions gave enemies quadruple damage. My understanding is that the bonus damage wasn't removed when the Starchat got reorganized, so those missions are a lot harder than their levels indicate. If I knew more about the math involved, I'd figure out how much damage units of the listed levels normally do, multiply that by 4, then work the equation backwards using the new number to find out the level equivalent. Unfortunately, while I can find the equation easily, it has an exponent with a decimal, and I don't know how to work backwards with exponents, much less decimal exponents.

26 minutes ago, TaurusDeRoma said:

It's still really not.

If you have a D Polarity Aura slot and don't want to change it, e.g. Rejuvenation is so much better.

28 minutes ago, TaurusDeRoma said:

Hm, dunno, my 235% Range Globe still catches plenty of shots in, say, Void Defense
(and of course, high Efficiency = more Globe stacking spam = more frequent absorb periods).

And Hek, Frost being better able to distance enemies from the object he's defending, that sounds alright to me 😛

34 minutes ago, TaurusDeRoma said:

Akkad, Eris

I'd say a small Globe is basically useless in Infested Defense / more of a nuisance than help
(even more so back when the "meta" was to lure enemies to the Cryopod to then blast 'em to bits from above),
wouldn't you want a huge Globe (and the Augment) there, if you're gonna use it at all?

36 minutes ago, TaurusDeRoma said:

Hydron, Sedna

Maybe, but that map is so small that you can just nuke it with (a high-Range) Avalanche anyway, heh.
Those chain reaction on-death blasts are not to be underestimated when you can pile up a lot of them at once.

(Also, from the few times I used Frost there, the only comments I've received on his Globe
were about how it fit rather perfectly into that "room" down there. YMMV, I guess.)

Ability strength, high armor, and a sobek (with both augments, modded for corrosive and blast) got me through high-level void mobile defense with Frost. The smaller (honestly just 100% range) bubble allowed me to take nullifiers down before they got close and I think I got to almost 13k health on my bubble. It still didn't feel super easy, but I suppose it isn't supposed to. I haven't done it solo in awhile, maybe I'll try again tonight.

You're probably going to need to potato and forma him though. Being able to max out survivability mods really does make a huge difference.

Reiterating what others have said: You probably don't need redirection, as you get 450 shield unmodded. That frees up some room for more armor which will help you live longer AND buff your snowglobe. Again, I didn't run range mods so I'd probably drop augur reach as well for more ability strength or armor. IIRC I also run streamline because I had some energy issues, but hunter's adrenaline or rage could help there as well. The Zenurik focus also helps with energy. I run rejuvenation instead of physique because...well because I always have on Frost I guess...

Good luck!

4 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

It's still really not.

If you have a D Polarity Aura slot and don't want to change it, e.g. Rejuvenation is so much better.

Hm, dunno, my 235% Range Globe still catches plenty of shots in, say, Void Defense
(and of course, high Efficiency = more Globe stacking spam = more frequent absorb periods).

And Hek, Frost being better able to distance enemies from the object he's defending, that sounds alright to me 😛

Rejuvenation is like Hot Sauce...I put that on everything. Outside of a few high level missions where everyone uses Corrosive. Health Regen is just too good to pass up. I know the Boards say its for nubie's but I value survival > firepower.  

46 minutes ago, CityOfVillians said:

Health Regen is just too good to pass up.

Mind you, my praise for it was mostly in comparison with Physique,
once you have Mods that make your Companion heal you (also maybe Arcanes),
that 3 Health per second becomes a lot less amazing, heh.

51 minutes ago, CityOfVillians said:

survival > firepower

Can't get hurt if everything's dead, though.

meme-fevrier-2017.jpg

I heard y'all. Also i will try to get armor mods since my warframe is the one having troubles my hek still one shots everything. If anybody knows a a powerful mod for hek. this is my build for hek and i want you to provide me with even a better mod (END GAME ISSUES)

Hell's Chamber

Point Blank

Blunderbuss

Shotgun Ammo mutation (why not? i get unlimited ammo)

Vigilante Arnaments or whatever it is called

Blaze

Any other mod to make it omnipotent?

7 hours ago, SupaTim said:

Ability strength, high armor, and a sobek (with both augments, modded for corrosive and blast) got me through high-level void mobile defense with Frost. The smaller (honestly just 100% range) bubble allowed me to take nullifiers down before they got close and I think I got to almost 13k health on my bubble. It still didn't feel super easy, but I suppose it isn't supposed to. I haven't done it solo in awhile, maybe I'll try again tonight.

You're probably going to need to potato and forma him though. Being able to max out survivability mods really does make a huge difference.

Reiterating what others have said: You probably don't need redirection, as you get 450 shield unmodded. That frees up some room for more armor which will help you live longer AND buff your snowglobe. Again, I didn't run range mods so I'd probably drop augur reach as well for more ability strength or armor. IIRC I also run streamline because I had some energy issues, but hunter's adrenaline or rage could help there as well. The Zenurik focus also helps with energy. I run rejuvenation instead of physique because...well because I always have on Frost I guess...

Good luck!

God. your limbo prime so S#&$ shouldn't be a problem for you. i know limbo techniques and if you want to learn them only 140000 USD per minute.

12 hours ago, (XB1)D34thst41ker said:

It's worth noting that the last section of the Void used to be Tier 4 missions, and those missions gave enemies quadruple damage. My understanding is that the bonus damage wasn't removed when the Starchat got reorganized, so those missions are a lot harder than their levels indicate.

It's this. I ran into exactly the same on Aten where I had no issues soloing any other defence mission I had encountered. I knew something was up within seconds when I was one-shotting enemies but got absolutely wrecked in seconds. I put a bubble up to give myself a second to look around and see what was happening and I think that bubble lasted about 5 seconds or so and then I went down. I'm modded for armour and power strength with Corrosive Projection.

I only went to Aten as CoH hadn't unlocked even though I'd bee taxi'd to Mot by a friend in the past so I was completing the nodes up to Mot to see if that would do it. Luckily when looking into why Aten was such a different pace somebody in a forum thread suggested running Mot again which unlocked the quest.

4 hours ago, (XB1)SavvyDeath said:

Hell's Chamber

Point Blank

Blunderbuss

Shotgun Ammo mutation (why not? i get unlimited ammo)

Vigilante Arnaments or whatever it is called

Blaze

Any other mod to make it omnipotent?

Regular Hek isn't really a Crit weapon, so Blunderbuss shouldn't be a priority, at the very least.

Go for elemental damage, Corrosive (plus Heat) is a nice all-round element.

VigArm isn't a good choice for Hek as you have Hell's Chamber and Scattering Justice for all your Multishot needs.

With more damage (and Vacuum / Fetch), I don't think you'll run out of ammo all that often, if at all.

Seeking Fury is a nifty Mod, +Reload Speed (urgh dat 4 shot magazine) & +Punch Through (woo crowd shredding).

On 2018-11-30 at 1:26 AM, NinjaZeku said:

Regular Hek isn't really a Crit weapon, so Blunderbuss shouldn't be a priority, at the very least.

Go for elemental damage, Corrosive (plus Heat) is a nice all-round element.

VigArm isn't a good choice for Hek as you have Hell's Chamber and Scattering Justice for all your Multishot needs.

With more damage (and Vacuum / Fetch), I don't think you'll run out of ammo all that often, if at all.

Seeking Fury is a nifty Mod, +Reload Speed (urgh dat 4 shot magazine) & +Punch Through (woo crowd shredding).

OP actually doesnt have scattering justice, so that would be the main mod i would say hes missing. 

Scattering Justice is a Hek specific augment mod that is only available through the Steel Meridian syndicate.