Bad fps

Varsuk

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

In a game called 'Warframe' your title can be a little clickbaity lol, came here to see something about how trash Wukong is, slightly disappointed

How dare you say that to wukong! 

Update 23.8:  "Fixed ability to trigger Exodia Arcanes on Exalted Melee weapons. "

Hotfix 22.19.0: "Fixed Thrown weapons equipped with Power Throw scaling with the range from Wukong’s Iron Vault Augment."

Hotfix 22.18.7:  "Fixed Wukong’s Primal Fury adding increased Range to all Melee weapons instead of just his Iron Staff in Sanctuary Onslaught."

Update 22.6:  "Fixed the range increase from Iron Vault scaling with Exodia Contagion."

Update 19.6: " Fixed being able to use weapons with Alternate Fire while in Wukong’s Cloudwalker."

Update The Silver Grove:  "Fixed being able to pass through certain geometry with Cloud Walker."

DE fixes things for a reason: wukong is too OP to be in the game. Thus again, I call for a wukong rework and pray for it to happen before I am too old for the game.

9 hours ago, 1thurts said:

How dare you say that to wukong! 

Update 23.8:  "Fixed ability to trigger Exodia Arcanes on Exalted Melee weapons. "

Hotfix 22.19.0: "Fixed Thrown weapons equipped with Power Throw scaling with the range from Wukong’s Iron Vault Augment."

Hotfix 22.18.7:  "Fixed Wukong’s Primal Fury adding increased Range to all Melee weapons instead of just his Iron Staff in Sanctuary Onslaught."

Update 22.6:  "Fixed the range increase from Iron Vault scaling with Exodia Contagion."

Update 19.6: " Fixed being able to use weapons with Alternate Fire while in Wukong’s Cloudwalker."

Update The Silver Grove:  "Fixed being able to pass through certain geometry with Cloud Walker."

DE fixes things for a reason: wukong is too OP to be in the game. Thus again, I call for a wukong rework and pray for it to happen before I am too old for the game.

Damn he sounded broken af, no wonder there are still 5 whole players who main him 😄

I am facing similar issues... Kinda,

my GPU goes into high utilization to maintain my 100+ fps settings (vallis stays near 80fps to 65fps). 

And when I conserve 3 rolabola my pc shuts down almost every time (utilization and heat become very high) . 

I have already raised this on a separate thread. 

This only happens when on the vallis. 

Using AMD by the way. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l