Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

tridolons need a huge change

ariivanasan

they a very unfun, boring. and OP if you dont have OP equipment. the need revork or at least nerf

1) after destroying they shield, its must not regenerate until they synovia 
2) they attack must been reduce, all of they attacks must be cooldown about 1-2 min, spamming every abilities on same time - no fun, just frustrating
3) Vomvalyst Bloom must not provide immunity to Vomvalyst
4) after killing\capture any of eidolon, our revives, ammo and hp must bee restore
5) change day\night cycle that we can go for eidolon without waiting 1,5h 

Edited by ariivanasan
  • Like 4

i disagree. i recently got into eidolon hunting myself and i can only do 2 hydros per night if i were to have 3 other people with equal strength. i'm not at the 3 or 4 per night level yet.

the only and bigest problem is the high entry level. once you pass that, they are an absolute joke. Farming cetus is an absolute borefest that takes way too long just to make a decent amp.

Can you give a reason as to why you want any of those things changed? all i'm hearing from you is "muh make them easyer because i dont want to get good equiptment"

" all of they attacks must be cooldown about 1-2 min"

mate, thats almost longer then a single eidolon takes to kill in total. they do barely any damage as is, just bring good frames for the job, like you're supposed to for anything and stop running steel charge zephyr for eidolons or loadouts that just dont make sense.

"4) after killing\capture any of eidolon, our revives, ammo and hp must bee restore"

if  your team isnt well enough geared then dont do gerry and harry. All of your points just scream that you're still way too weak for them. get better gear. There are plenty of static ammo restores all over the map. memorise them and you cant run out (not that you can really run out anyway already since each synova drop ammo and energy)

5 is the only valid critizism here.

Edited by iHaku
  • Like 8

I actually agree with the OP. I think aiming the game towards the top tier players is just a bad call. Don’t get me wrong, I am a MR25 who has taken down all 3 with just me and my wife playing. I also can see things from the stand point of the average player. At the very least, bring terry’s entry level down so medium level players can stand a chance. 

Many people seem to forget what it was like before task based squads with maxed focus trees and amps, but I do and that was nearly 5 years ago for me. Some things should not be accessibly to the brand new players, but medium players should not be excluded either.

Edited by (PS4)Kamranos

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

I actually agree with the OP. I think aiming the game towards the top tier players is just a bad call. Don’t get me wrong, I am a MR25 who has taken down all 3 with just me and my wife playing. I also can see things from the stand point of the average player. At the very least, bring terry’s entry level down so medium level players can stand a chance. 

Many people seek to forget what it was like before task based squads with maxed focus trees and amps, but I do and that was nearly 5 years ago for me. Some things should not be accessibly to the brand new players, but medium players should not be excluded either.

as i mentioned already, i think the biggest problem here is simply the entry barrier.

you arent told at all how they function, onko gives cryptic or partially false information about how they work and you're given an amp that even with 4 players on that amp could barely scratch terry. that's the real problem. they arent hard.

when i do pblic terrys because i wont find a group for another hydro in a night i often see people bringing entirely useless frames, some not even owning archwings and using Mot amp at mr 18+. That's the problem.

give any player the required information, a gilded 111 amp and tell them what frames are "usuable" and they can take down hydro easily in a group of 4 even without any waybound shools or void strike/wisps.

i'm not saying they are fine as is, especially the epileptic screen cancer of the meteor rain on hydro can definetly be tuned down, but nerving them is definetly not the right answer.

Edited by iHaku
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, dreadgame said:

The biggest problem with tridolons is keeping the lures alive so the only reasonable way to capture all three while playing solo is to bring trinity and I don't want to play using this frame. 

Someone somewhat recently did 2 hydros in a single night on volt so doing a single is definetly possible without trinity if you are decent at it.

you just have to learn how to do it. i hope your answer isnt going to be "but i dont want to have to learn how to do something to do it"

This is why Open Worlds should have an MR lock. New players going against eidolons without even a mote amp and no waybounds then they come and complain the fight is too hard. Meanwhile the rest of us keep 2 shotting Eidolons in solo hunts.

Edited by TheRealShade
  • Like 3

Hold on for a second here. You try to tell me Tridolons are 2 hard? I must have taken the wrong pill today. 

1. Tridolons in random groups are a gearcheck = is YOUR gear good enough to carry all 4 players? If not random groups just might not be for you

2. You can kill the Teralyst literally with a lvl 0 MoteAmp, i know because i did it and i did not even have a radiation rifle. Did it take a while? Oh hell yeah. Did I realize afterwards i have to get my S#&$ together and learn how this works? Yes, i did. We have MR12 players that came with us on tridolons when they were MR8. Now imagine they liked it so much that they actually made the effort to get a frame that is usefull, a decent amp and madurai focus school. Hm, maybe that could be considered a goal achieved in a game, what do you think?

3. In a organized group you can defeat Tridolons 2 times with people that have ok gear. Just get a Volt, Trinity, Harrow and Rhino/Chroma and you should be fine. People in a organized group all know what they are doing. It is rather the problem that MR1 players can join into an activity that is not made for them in random mode and someone like OP then thinks the game is hard... instead of thinking oh hell yeah i come back and beat that ugly thing into submission

• Like 1

I don't think their difficulty is a problem. Survival is mostly skill based and everyone is capable of dealing enough damage to them. With that said, I think their problem is the mechanics that prevent most Warframes from being a practical choice for the fights given the limited time frame and insane grind needed for arcanes and focus.

45 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

Many people seek to forget what it was like before task based squads with maxed focus trees and amps, but I do and that was nearly 5 years ago for me. Some things should not be accessibly to the brand new players, but medium players should not be excluded either.

There is VERY little content in the game aimed towards "top tier" players. I heard that Eidolons are meant to be an end-game fight (definitely does not feel like it since they are currently too easy). Almost all content have some form of handicap to let all players complete it. If they nerfed Eidolons, there is nothing remotely challenging in the game anymore.

Edited by DeathshotSE

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

I don't think their difficulty is a problem. Survival is mostly skill based and everyone is capable of dealing enough damage to them. With that said, I think their problem is the mechanics that prevent most Warframes from being a practical choice for the fights given the limited time frame and insane grind needed for arcanes and focus.

because of how different frames are, this isnt a possible thing to just do, especially considering that eidolons are content that is designed to highlight the operator. there are plenty frames that are good for it, some arent optimal but still usefull like oberon, limbo/ivara combos etc.

not every frame should be usefull. some should be bad, and learning what's best and worst has to be part of getting better at hunting them. what's the point of having so many diverse frames if you can just use all for everything and none of them are unique in what they can bring to the table?

50 minutes ago, iHaku said:

Someone somewhat recently did 2 hydros in a single night on volt so doing a single is definetly possible without trinity if you are decent at it.

you just have to learn how to do it. i hope your answer isnt going to be "but i dont want to have to learn how to do something to do it"

No. I already was and still am working on it and it's only trinity I refuse to play. Volt's cool.

1 hour ago, TheRealShade said:

This is why Open Worlds should have an MR lock.

This is why people should understand that MR isn't relevant. MR doesn't help with realizing that some of the stuff in open world maps is considered endgame gear-wise and what it means/requires. It implies reading and understanding. MR requires neither. Remember Draco kids?

• Like 2

No, Eidolon are not hard. The only annoying thing was farming some wisps to craft your first amp, but that's not hard, that's boring. You need around 9000 standing in total (so 90 Vomvalysts) and 30 wisps to craft a 111 amp. That's all you need to do all 3 Eidolons. A better amp and the arcanes can come much later (amp first, then operator arcane, then amp arcane).

They have all those aoe damage all the time because Void mode is simply OP. It doesn't matter how often they aoe when pressing crouch is all it takes to become invulnerable.

They should make them easier so we could start selling arcane grace or energize for 10 plat each. Great idea.

I remember when i fist get into fight with jackal and i was doing it 5 times before i won
But was jackal too strong and they should make him easier or was i just not prepared and only thing that needed to be done was me getting and upgrading my mods and getting better stuff?

Now when i go fight jackal i don't even pay any attention if he do any damage to me. I just attack him until he decide its not worth to stand up again.

Now i am able to do tridolons 5x3 per night imagine how many i could do if they would get easier and even better imagine price of arcanes if day period would be shorter

Only thing that i can agree are plains resources, and prime example for that where fortuna is better than cetus is that with solaris united standing i just buy a fishing bait, i literally select what bait i want/need and buy it with my standing.
On cetus not enough i need to buy it i also need to craft it and for most bait i need to do chain fishing.
Like i go get 1 fish with its parts i craft another bait and then get new type of fish with that bait which will allow me to craft new bait. WTF?

This is very stupid system and should be reworked to work just as the one on fortuna where you buy bait for standing and so you have it
Also for what am i paying to that old fart on cetus for telling me how to make a bait? Ok give me that and go to hell old witch.

But what reward is it for me for wasting my standing to get just a recipe for bait instead actual bait? Why she can't sell me bait aside from just recipe?
This kills purpose of getting standing on cetus with bounties where on fortuna if you want to get more baits go do more bounties.
This way i could sacrifice fishes i don't need/want for standing get as much stuff as i want or need for it without the need of getting 1 thing to craft 2nd thing so i can craft 3rd thing so i can finally get 4th thing.

4 hours ago, ariivanasan said:

they a very unfun, boring. and OP if you dont have OP equipment. the need revork or at least nerf

1) after destroying they shield, its must not regenerate until they synovia 
2) they attack must been reduce, all of they attacks must be cooldown about 1-2 min, spamming every abilities on same time - no fun, just frustrating
3) Vomvalyst Bloom must not provide immunity to Vomvalyst
4) after killing\capture any of eidolon, our revives, ammo and hp must bee restore
5) change day\night cycle that we can go for eidolon without waiting 1,5h 

1) regeneration is punishment for your team not being able to destroy a synovia in time.

2) so you just want the eidolons to stomp around occasionally striking???

3) Be more aware and... kill the bloom lol

4)  I don't have any words for this. When has ammo or hp ever been a problem, and when do you ever die w/o getting rezzed in a tridolon hunt???

5) ok so i'm guessing you want it to be a 50/50 split, which means people  who can only be on at a certain time are screwed bc its always day or night, consistently at that time

vor 40 Minuten schrieb CN810:

1) regeneration is punishment for your team not being able to destroy a synovia in time.

5) ok so i'm guessing you want it to be a 50/50 split, which means people  who can only be on at a certain time are screwed bc its always day or night, consistently at that time

1) while u are kinda correct, its not really a punishment for slow kill on synovia, but ignoring vomvalysts.

5)i dont think OP means real life "day/night" time

i think "5)"is a valid criticism and [de] also acknowledged it and they dont plan to limit the next open world bosses to such conditions (at least i heard something like that), why should the night be only 45min and the day 1h50min? only to limit the time for eidolons imo. if you are not interested in eidolons you can do the same "day time" activity's during the night. i would welcome a 50/50 split with a bit longer nights and shorter days, something like 1h/1h - day/night.

Look, all you need is a standard team, good amps and for the weapon you don’t need to 1 shot it just do enough damage to break a limb in a couple of magizines at the minimum to be able to finish it in my understanding just get a sniper, an efficient amp and the right frames for the absolute minimum requirement for beating triodylon

nobody should be able to solo triodolons or at least that easy with your suggestions they litterly become as difficult as a nox or nullifyer

as for it being unfun and boring i can agree in that aspect 

Edited by (PS4)BloodyXSavageX

7 hours ago, RaZalTheOne said:

1. Tridolons in random groups are a gearcheck = is YOUR gear good enough to carry all 4 players? If not random groups just might not be for you

this is the only part of your post i absolutely loath. it is not mine or anyone elses job to carry people. and people with this mentaily are troublesome because they want everything for nothing.

i could easily do tridolon with my gear but..... i dont like the attitude of premade groups and public matchmaking well... again people expect to be carried and something needs to be done about that.

The problem with Eidolons IMO is that there is no 'real' penalty if the Operator dies, and the Operator is invincible in Void Mode.

The Eidolon has all of these flashy attacks, and you just press crouch and stand there through everything. What's the point?

6 hours ago, EinheriarJudith said:

this is the only part of your post i absolutely loath. it is not mine or anyone elses job to carry people. and people with this mentaily are troublesome because they want everything for nothing. 

i could easily do tridolon with my gear but..... i dont like the attitude of premade groups and public matchmaking well... again people expect to be carried and something needs to be done about that.

Yes, I think it's a huge problem in a community that like to think it's the greatest. They take the "non toxic" behavior way too far and end up in the opposite extreme (accepting leechers as normal). Are our only options either the toxic idiots blaming their team mates all game long (League of legends/ Rocket league style) or the afk leecher who's watching TV on the side while waiting for others to get him his loot ?

Thanks but no thanks. Honestly if I had to pick I'd pick the toxic idiot. It's easy to ignore or disable the chat, but at least they're playing the game.

4 hours ago, Daisaku said:

The problem with Eidolons IMO is that there is no 'real' penalty if the Operator dies, and the Operator is invincible in Void Mode.

The Eidolon has all of these flashy attacks, and you just press crouch and stand there through everything. What's the point?

Yes, Void mode is OP, and dying means nothing. That's why we got Eidolon with all those aoe attacks spam in the first place, but no matter how much they spam, we're stil invulnerable.

4 hours ago, Daisaku said:

i think that's their way of saying time your attacks. and to force the use of operator mode.