Help choosing a Magus arcane

Julian_Skies

Question

9 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, Julian_Skies said:

Between Magus Husk and Vigor

whynotboth.gif

Seriously though, having both makes the Operator nicely tanky
(and for healing the Frame, I have my Companion as well as Arcane Grace, plus Health Pizzas in emergencies).

I guess on its own, Husk would be more advantageous, if you already have +Health / +Armor / +Health Regen from Waybounds.

Tried both with both relevant passive unbounded. If looking at wiki, it mentioned Unairu waybound actually gave 500% and the description is wrong, tbh I'm not so sure and never really test it, using solo tridolon as base they're not much difference though just a feeling husk gave slightly more EHP like 1 more hit or so. Thing is with Replenish you pretty much immortal with either.

To be honest, once you get all the waybounds and all the nodes, know the attack patterns for when to cloak or jump or dash away, and have a solid group who knows what they're doing to the point where you can do a 4x3 or a 5x3 when you take down the shield in seconds, you really shouldn't be going down at all because you won't be in operator form long enough to take damage.  So with that being said, any one of these arcanes are fine, whichever suits your style to survive but based on what you said about dying a lot, I would go with replenish since it would be the fastest and easiest way to regain hp without a health pad.

Both are good to have on if you are trying to make your Tenno more survival focused. That said, consider Magus Elevate, Nourish, and Replenish as they might give your Tenno form some much needed utility to keeping themselves or warframe alive in attrition based missions.