Cryotic Farm?

Almagnus1

Question

9 answers to this question

Depending on your gear i would say. My personal fav is hieracon on pluto. It is against infested what makes it pretty nice and as it is a "high" mission the rotation A can reward you with credits or 400 Endo , both pretty decent. If you search in recruit chat you should be able to find some people for a decent grind. It is not too hard to get to 20 excavations. If you go in with randoms you should consider bringing a defensive frame to protect the ecavators. I personally use frost with his globe augment and a big range (not so much power is the tradeoff). Limbo, Khora, Gara also work really well for this.

3 hours ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

I grind excavations whenever there’s a fissure at one.  Then I can crack relics and gather cryotic at the same time.

The downside of Fissure excavation is, the whole team have to slow down in order to pick up 10 reactants in time (not even "on time") since 2 machines = 1 rotation, resulting in quite a long run. If you want fast cryotics farm, just go for Hieracon, if you want convenience and non-rush cryotics farm, go for Fissure !