Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2 + 24.1.2.1

[DE]Drew

You HAD to remove the lures from the gear...it was that important. Really?

Fix the "hold for actions" button for controllers while in the rifle menu cause now i'm forced to use a keyboard just to change lure everytime, and makes me waste a lot of time.

Meanwhile kubrodons have x-ray sight and see me from 200 meters, leaving immediatly

Bring lures back to gear at least please

annnnnnd K drive grinding is still bugged, the red text in game said they were removing some thing because they needed more time to cook, guess k drive isnt one of them. If people were getting points for grinding, and they werent grinding, I get fixing it, but now its not awarding any thing towards the trick counter at all even when grinding.

3 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:
  •  Orb Vallis Excavation missions now spawn Excavators that will equally match player count, with the exception of a full squad of 4 players where only 3 Excavators will spawn.

wait why was this change made? did anyone on the DE team actually think extractor missions are hard in fortuna?

With all due respect to the dev working on the game and DE. As we had to abort our 1st mission after the hotfix 10 minutes ago , I would like to post this self (re)written little song, that I have been inspired. No ill intentions...with love.

We All Fix Together

Whistling, then humming

Cord, the stream of data flowing
Hard, the loot that will not come
Push, to keep the servers going
Feel the game of what we want

This, the song of bugs and efforts
Hide, the heart of who we are
Making patch to just our errors
Strong, united, working 'til we fall

Cord, the stream of data flowing
Hard, the loot that will not come
Push, to keep the servers going
Feel the game of what we want

This, the song of bugs and efforts
Hide, the heart of who we are
Making patch to just our errors
Strong, united, working 'til we fall

And we all fix, and we're all adrift
Together, together
Through the bug list, 'til we're lifeless
Together, forever

2 minutes ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

When can we expect a fix for not being able to name built K-Drives? I dont want to pay platinum to name a K-Drive Ive already built.

I feel you. I REALLY want clarification from DE on this issue, because I'm gonna be pretty livid if older K-Drives end up out of luck.

Here's a suggestion for Garuda's Dread Mirror InstaKill conditions.

On first cast, Dread Mirror instakills ANY enemy (non-boss, non-objective etc). As long as Dread Mirror is active (both Mirror and Heart), the ability can't instakill an enemy, but it can be refreshed by casting again with the 40% HP threshold condition applying in case the enemy is weakend.

"We’ve touched upon shaders, particle system, weather, and more!" 

For players like me who don't have a good gaming PC ( i have a GT 730 which is decent at running warframe but when it comes to the open worlds....big oof) we have a hard time sometimes running the game properly, this "touch up" on particles, and weather stuff is pretty counter intuitive to the optimizations, I've lost about 5-10 FPS because of it in OV, I'd like to ask to fix this for me, but I know DE doesn't really care about players like myself, cause we're not the majority. However, I'll ask anyway cause this is very annoying for me right now, I got about 35-40 FPS in OV previous to the update, not it's about 28-33. Could you please do some more optimizations for lower end systems? 

Thank You.

1 minute ago, Frostyinferno said:

I feel you. I REALLY want clarification from DE on this issue, because I'm gonna be pretty livid if older K-Drives end up out of luck.

Not only that but when buying a K Drive you get a free polarity. I dont know if thats because you buy them or because its been named or what. I dont want to waste Forma either.

Archived