Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2 + 24.1.2.1

[DE]Drew

vor 3 Stunden schrieb [DE]Drew:

Garuda Changes:
Dread Mirror

• Added an 8 meter area-of-effect stagger when reaching a target with Dread Mirror (not affected by Mods).
  • Added a small noise movement to the Dread Mirror shield.
  • Increased enemy insta-kill threshold from 35% to 40% (i.e. enemy is insta-killed if it’s below 40% of Health).
  • Charging Dread Mirror projectile while in the air will let you hover for a few seconds.
  • Dread Mirror animations play faster with Natural Talent equipped.

Blood Altar

• Added an 8 meter area-of-effect stagger when impaling an enemy with Blood Altar (not affected by Mods).
  • Increased Blood Altar heal radius from 6 meters to 8 meters. 
  • Blood Altar animations play faster with Natural Talent equipped.

when will u implement the stagger, there is still NO STAGGER at all, enemys still kill garuda while she performs her 2 or 1, the new hovering is a nice gimmick
the stagger sound like she can survial now, there is no stagger for her 1 or 2 just in ur patch notes not in game

edit: unless the stagger is 0,001 sec long 

Tried the new Garuda in the simulacrum and she seems pretty good, the screen shake in the mid air glide is somewhat annoying. Now to report a bug: Eidolon hunting during a host migration, my umbra disappeared completely while I was in operator so I couldn’t transfer back. When my operator died he couldn’t go back to his frame so he became invisible, I could pick up loot and move with WASD and L-Shift but that was it, no attacks, no chat or scoreboard. Umbra returned when I went back to cetus though.

1 hour ago, Borg1611 said:

“Not a top tier frame.”

You haven’t gotten her power strength to 190+ then. Marking enemies with her 4, when at 190+ has a 99% bleed proc chance and it increases all damage sources by a LOT. Her 4 and her 1 can take out whole groups of 155 Corrupted Bombards.

From somebody who owns all the frames? Garuda is definitely going to be one of my top damagers.

(Not to mention the combinations with other frames’ damaging abilities is ridiculous!)

5 minutes ago, craftfaster2 said:

"We’ve touched upon shaders, particle system, weather, and more!" 

For players like me who don't have a good gaming PC ( i have a GT 730 which is decent at running warframe but when it comes to the open worlds....big oof) we have a hard time sometimes running the game properly, this "touch up" on particles, and weather stuff is pretty counter intuitive to the optimizations, I've lost about 5-10 FPS because of it in OV, I'd like to ask to fix this for me, but I know DE doesn't really care about players like myself, cause we're not the majority. However, I'll ask anyway cause this is very annoying for me right now, I got about 35-40 FPS in OV previous to the update, not it's about 28-33. Could you please do some more optimizations for lower end systems? 

Thank You.

GTS 450 thanks.
Only 1 answer: new PC for both of us...till then chill and deal with it. I try my best to do so as well ^^
Sucks, but its not their fault we have crap/old PC-s, just sucks! 😄

6 minutes ago, WingedCrusade said:

You haven’t gotten her power strength to 190+ then. Marking enemies with her 4, when at 190+ has a 99% bleed proc chance and it increases all damage sources by a LOT. Her 4 and her 1 can take out whole groups of 155 Corrupted Bombards.

From somebody who owns all the frames? Garuda is definitely going to be one of my top damagers.

(Not to mention the combinations with other frames’ damaging abilities is ridiculous!)

Stop playing simulacrum.

vor 28 Minuten schrieb WingedCrusade:

I am realy interested in how u will keep her mirror running in survial. Maybe i am not as good as ur are with garuda. Do a survial on mot with me. No worries i ll stay long. 
unknown.png msg me ingame if u are interested in teaching me

I honestly wish you would have kept in the ability to equip lures to the gear wheel. While the idea of having the lures able to be more easily accessed all from one item is nice, it would have been nicer if it were just an extra option for those people who don't like having a cluttered gear wheel, but now it fully functions the way fishing spears do with bait and chemicals, with lures only being able to be accessed from the tranq gun.

With fishing it's understandable because those are more consumables that enhance the act of fishing, and only need to be tapped once to really get the desired effect. Lures are more interactive than that, and need to be equipped in order to find the animal tracks on the map to begin with, as well as used several times in specific ways in order to draw them out.

I liked having the lures on my wheel directly because there was utility in being able to go from no hunting equipment directly to a lure that would show me exactly where the tracking points for the animal I was trying to conserve were. The extra step is just an annoyance, and not to mention the fact that there seems to be a bug when switching from tranq gun to lure using this new method, where you can't use the lure at all, nor can you switch out to anything else unless you hit the escape key and come back out of the menu, only adding to the annoyance.

Please consider adding back the option to put lures on the gear wheel for those of us who do lots of conservation, and gaining the ability to skip a step at the cost of more things on the gear wheel. Keep the new method too, but I'd like it to be an option rather than the only method.

Still no fix on Arca Plasmor projectiles bouncing off of Gara's walls. 
Basically - when I use Gara's 4 to put up the wall, then enemies are on the other side, I cannot shoot through the wall with Arca Plasmor, it bounces off backwards. I use everything else and all other weapons shoot through, but not Arca Plasmor. 

4 minutes ago, ShuhaloTemptress9 said:

Still no fix on Arca Plasmor projectiles bouncing off of Gara's walls. 
Basically - when I use Gara's 4 to put up the wall, then enemies are on the other side, I cannot shoot through the wall with Arca Plasmor, it bounces off backwards. I use everything else and all other weapons shoot through, but not Arca Plasmor. 

Agreed, this needs a fix. Really freaking annoying.

6 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed an issue where using the Assimilate Ability Augment on Nyx will deactivate toggle sprint, and force the player to toggle again.

Ok. Mesa and Revenant's 4s do this too. Could you guys fix those please? 

Edit: Oh, Revenant's 4 also randomly toggles you into crouch sometimes. Something something innuendo about being randomly forced down on my knees not being among the things I signed up for. 

"if you made your account before March 18, 2013, you have a new Accolade! 

Account created 27.03.13 😞 9 days too late.. 

Well, at least there is a mission in my name plus whoever plays with me on same mission gets a higher chance to get Lith relics. 😉

2 hours ago, RistN said:

What about this @[DE]Drew?

Will this ever be fixed?DE keeping quite about this problem is the worse thing of all.I cant login for 15 days now normally without using VPN.

I know right, this issue keeps popping up but still no official response. Not to mention support tickets are left unanswered...

Archived