Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2 + 24.1.2.1

[DE]Drew

Thank you for fixes in update.

Ivara's sleep arrows are bugged on kubrodons. The kubrodon wakes up before the sleep arrow officially expires, it causes mass confusion to the user because the sleep arrow UI will report there is still time left, but the kubrodon has already woken up. A video to demonstrate this issue (main bug shows from 3:12 onwards).

Loving the Garuda changes, only QOL change I personally would like to see, and I'd imagine others will agree, make the hover from charging Dread Mirror and Seeking Talons should be bound to aiming so the movement can be kept fluid if you're just doing a brief charge. An alternative could be to keep a little momentum when charging rather than a complete halt. Seeking Talons right now depending on your height you might not be able to act out of it before landing resulting in a hard drop. Most of the time if you're high enough or low enough this won't happen, but through just playing a defense I've had it happen more often than I'd like to admit.

Great job with the hotfixes though, keep it up DE, love your stuff!

"Orb Vallis Excavation missions now spawn Excavators that will equally match player count, with the exception of a full squad of 4 players where only 3 Excavators will spawn. '

Why keep nerthing what is not even a bit challenging anymore? Come on DE

Upon the changes on Garuda it seem that seeking talon doesnt go through walls now back then when i use seeking talons even enemies across the room with doors closed are being hit it or even killed hit it now it doesnt go thorugh walls or even doors the seeking talons only hit enemies within garuda's sight i hope this can be fix again and i have also noticed that seeking talons wont hit enemies within 50m above unlike before it hits above 50m

8 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you! The representation for Closed Beta players is amazing to see. I was curious if this would ever happen since Onslaught reintroduced Lato Vandal. Small gestures like these are much appreciated.

I hope the Ventkids syndicate offers more depth in the future as there is no meaning to this group after acquiring a copy of each mod and 3 boards for mastery. Consumables such as relic packs, Riven Mods, cosmetics, or other items would give more purpose to this syndicate after reaching "Logical".

I think you overestimate that closed beta badge, pretty sure the vast majority of people couldn't care less, after all most closed beta/founder users have their Excalibur Prime icons to signal that.

8 hours ago, GrimReaper01 said:

Need a fix that would keep me on an endless loading screen when I tab out the game and tab back in. Dont know if its just my internet or a bug.

Only way I could fix that issue was going Fulscreen Borderless. If i know im not gonna be alt+tab'ing for a while, I go fullscreen.

Seems K-drive trick gains were nerfed altogether. While it says 'Grindy' was fixed in regards to some sort of point gain, what was also fixed was the ability to chain tricks with Grindy. Now you get one 'Grindy' and no more multiplier beyond Copykavat. Now its near impossible to get 1000 points a run, and it ceases giving you 'Grindy' as part of your trick altogether.

As if grinding ventkids standing didn't already taking forever. Thanks DE.

Still no fix for umbral mod sets not being displayed properly on any exalted weaons , not even umbral excal ,garuda's stance can have any mod ......  too busy to "Fixed various poop decals not being correctly hooked up" I see you got your priorities straight ... 

9 hours ago, Absalum said:

I buyed 3 K-Drive, all is level 30 and I earned 0 mastery...those who crafted it received their mastery it's not fair!

Same here, have 2 plat bought K drives, one is lvl 20, other is somewhere a bit over lvl 10, not counting towards mr xp, not showing up on ''equipment'' tab! When you will fix this?😡 No point of using them, if not fixed! 

anomalies like magnetic anomalies, radiation areas and gas bubbles (from infested hive mission) are invisible. The effect is active, but the visual indicators for them aren't there

pax seeker projectiles fly out from an excessively high angle, causing them to hit ceilings before they can begin seeking out nearby targets

42 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Why is this such a question? I've read about 2-3 people with the exact same question before you. With the constant state of the game, it has never officially left open beta!

If your on PC then you never leave Beta. If your console yeah you not a beta tester.

Archived