Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2 + 24.1.2.1

[DE]Drew

Echo-Lures no longer need to be equipped in your Gear Spiral, they are auto-equipped in the Conservation gear when a Tranq is equipped.

Please, PLEASE change this back to how it was, or just allow us to equip the lures to our Gear Spiral anyway. It's so much faster to just hold Q and select the lure than Hold Q, equip the tranq, then select the lure, or select the right lure if it's not the one you want to use already. 

I don't understand why you would add the function of auto-equipping the lures but remove our ability from adding it to the spiral. That's not an improvement, it's a hobbling. Please, let us do both. 

After this update, in Vallis, occasional frame rate dipping became severe, for example when panning.

from 60 fps down to 20 fps... horribly wrong. !!!

Radeon RX Vega 64, 4K Freesync monitor, Core i7-4790K

New find:

Once activating fishing/conservation UI, any mouse movement caused severe stuttering down to less than 5 fps. This continues until the end of the mission. This happened in Vallis, PoE, Any other missions.

My mouse is Logitech G603 Wireless with 1000 Hz reporting rate.

Good thing:

After shutting down the PC and power up again, this does not happen anymore. It seems there was something wrong with my mouse and fishing/conservation UI at the time.

Guess what:

This issue reappeared. After doing conservation for a while 20 minutes or so, the same problem reappeared.

Restarting Warframe fixed it, obviously temporarily.

"Orb Vallis Excavation missions now spawn Excavators that will equally match player count, with the exception of a full squad of 4 players where only 3 Excavators will spawn. "

I actually really liked it that they spawn more excavators than players. It means you have to move around instead of everyone just babysitting one.

Otherwise great work as always! I'm always impressed with the speed and amount of fixes you mange to push.  This one hotfix contains more fixes than I expect Bethesda to release during FO76's entire product life :crylaugh:

Nice one. Though the mechanical enemies when killed are still break dancing for quite some time in the area they were killed. While it's entertaining and nice to see them having so much joy in the dance routine it's kinda distracting us from more pressing issues :)

25 minutes ago, Rahalda said:

After this update, in Vallis, occasional frame rate dipping became severe, for example when panning.

from 60 fps down to 20 fps... horribly wrong. !!!

Radeon RX Vega 64, 4K Freesync monitor, Core i7-4790K

Saw no dips with my Vega 64 and freesync 1440p and 5930k. Though at 4k you might be impacted more than me

1 hour ago, muziqaz said:

Saw no dips with my Vega 64 and freesync 1440p and 5930k. Though at 4k you might be impacted more than me

My original post was edited. There seems there was some issue with my mouse. Power cycle fixed it. lol

Guess what:

This issue reappeared. After doing conservation for a while 20 minutes or so, the same problem reappeared.

Restarting Warframe fixed it, obviously temporarily.

With the introduction of the accolade, we will be finally able to see the detailed date of us joining on the website's Account Management area then?  Cause since February its been telling me about 5 years yet apparently I joined after Closed Beta ended, if the accolades were given properly.

Ty very much DE for the fixes and improvements.

No i am happy that i played lot of forutna missions just at the release.

I am sorry to say but the orb vallis bounties feels more and more "fail safe" like the normal missions.

Excavation inside the bounties was fun, but now has degreed to 1-2 min easy slaughter.

i really miss the challenge  of the beginning. Corpus enemies looks like to die only by looking at them now.

@[DE]Drew

13 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

We’ve touched upon shaders, particle system, weather, and more!

Why is there still snow accumulation on nidus with 0 stacks on his invisible parts?  I reported this, more than once.  It's a paid cosmetic.  It's an unfinished product.  Unfinished products sold at full price lead to justifiable dissatisfaction.

https://imgur.com/a/XFJj1qC 

Additionally why does fortuna still have no collision on any fortuna cosmetic rewards from ticker?  Each one of these is unfinished (and the plaguestar statue still has this problem after OVER A YEAR), also been reported, it's literally uncoded garbage that detracts from my dojo rather than adds to it.  Are we taking cues from bethesda who would never ship a product unless it was AT LEAST 10% finished?

Come on now, these are known issues, and in one case, for paid content, and in the other, are game breaking since the only function of cosmetics in the dojo is to add to the aesthetic but instead, without collision, actively detracts from it's own purposeful enhancement.

All of this stuff has been reported, repeatedly.  Several patches have gone by now.

Are we just to expect this is just going to be more broken stuff in the game that we should just accept as part of the norm?  One person, one afternoon, one pass on collision.  The skin might be a bit trickier, but it's PAID CONTENT.  Hire more people or something...

Ok, now that i've tried Garuda's changes, time to share my thoughts. Overall mostly good things, the natural talent thing, the charge speed buff on her 4 being the main attractions, the rest being mostly small "every little bit helps" sorts of changes i guess. But, there is some things that feel a bit eh. The max angle nerf on her 4 doesn't feel too great, i liked being able hit everything i could see. Another thing, the "floating while charging" thing, needs some sort of opt out, some way to cancel it or to choose to active it or not, since it's not always wanted to be used, I'd suggest something like tying it's activation to holding down right, akin to aim gliding. 

Now, for a few other suggestions, from a combination of me and my friend's ideas and a few posts on here. A bit more survivability on her would be nice, probably tied to her 1, some possibilities being making the shield hitbox bigger/block things more consistently, or maybe auto rotate to incoming damage(while still allowing manual control ideally), some form or proc immunity or knockdown resist, or just a straight up armor buff or something.

Her 2 is mostly fine, at least conceptionaly, but aside from healing allies, really it's main purpose is an energy source to feed her 3, which, if you have some alternative means of healing, like magus elevate, becomes even less useful. So i suggest adding some added functionality to it, possibly, like maybe some light damage reduction.

Her 3 is ok for what it is i guess, an automatic use rage without having to actually be hit by enemies (saves a mod slot at least), nice for filling energy for QT for such, but mostly there to get her health down for her passive. 

Her 4 is mostly fine as well, but again, reverting it's max arc range back to what it was would be nice(or maybe affected by range mods?), at least make possible when charged long or something, and possibly increase the damage done when charged as well. Some sort of range indicator on it would be nice as well, like the ring on harrow's 3, and list the range in the arsenal too, for now i'm assuming its the standard 50m. 

As for her passive,letting her keep the damage buff for a few seconds even after healed, or having the damage buff be based on damage taken within x amount of time instead of current health would improve synergy with her 2, i mean come on, a frame that benefits from having low health with a healing ability?

14 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed an issue with the 'Grindy' K-drive trick gathering point when not actually grinding. 

Aaaaaand now it not longer counts at a trick at all. Hard pass on bothering with that standing in the current state now. (Friend and myself tested, on handrails, trees, and the pipes. Tested with both holding left-click and not. 0 times Grindy counted as a trick)20181130041613_1.jpg

15 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Echo-Lures no longer need to be equipped in your Gear Spiral, they are auto-equipped in the Conservation gear when a Tranq is equipped.

This was already a thing i think. I havnt had any equipped and been able to select them on with the hunting rifle equipped. Then again, maybe this fixes the issue that if you do have 1 equipped, you cant locate poop for any you dont have also equipped.

I made my account in closed beta but somehow I didn't manage to log in, so i created a new account 2 weeks after that. I've joined on 23th march 2013 (don't know why on my warframe profile in this forum it appears as 30th march), so unfair I don't have any badge... 😞 

Archived