Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2 + 24.1.2.1

[DE]Drew

18 hours ago, WingedCrusade said:

Well I dunno about level 6842 Gunners but if I ever have the time and am not either watching a 1 year old or working I could try to run like 20 or so minutes xD

A mix of Simulacrum and normal gameplay as I try to clear the starchart (mostly hovering around Sedna), but regardless the damage numbers are still impressive, and you can’t just discount or instantly assume Simulacrum, (even though its purpose is testing builds hmm?)

Starchart? Really? Sigh.

Simulacrum is good for testing builds, if you dont disable AI and enable god mode. Also, has no impact on group play, because other frames and weapons wreck enemies much faster. 

Even after current changes, her 4 is slow. It should be sped up to 50%, not by 33%. Also, lowering effective FOV for this type of attack is plainly stupid, because it narrows real life usage even more than it should.

23 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed a script error when switching from Mouse/Keyboard to controller when attempting to purchase an item.

When are we going to be able to switch controller and mouse without dropping inputs?  This is extremely annoying, especially with the chat UI.

Also, very disappointed and concerned there are still no k-drive controller changes.  Please, you MUST NOT release k-drive like this to consoles.  Add a separate k-drive control mapping tab that defaults to swapping the analog sticks and sets a separately mappable "Move forward" control to RT.  This isn't perfect, but it's much less bad and at least feels ok to play.  Please.  I get that you guys don't really get controllers.  That's why you need to take the help your controller players try to offer.

23 minutes ago, Xyhon said:

Starchart? Really? Sigh.

Simulacrum is good for testing builds, if you dont disable AI and enable god mode. Also, has no impact on group play, because other frames and weapons wreck enemies much faster. 

Even after current changes, her 4 is slow. It should be sped up to 50%, not by 33%. Also, lowering effective FOV for this type of attack is plainly stupid, because it narrows real life usage even more than it should.

I don’t pause AI it’s annoying and messes with numbers.

I don’t exactly have time to do hour long+ endless missions either to test either, but her mark guarantees slash and bleed, as well as shreds armor and all, so not only are procs tearing away at enemies, but (in cases like Grineer) they take more incoming damage without armor. I’ve also noticed that incoming procs are immediately slash for a lot of weapons with testing, and proc more bleed and such.

Very strange, but even in an “on paper” basis it’s still good numbers that come up. Don’t be a jerk because of my testing, Simulacrum is there for testing builds and weapons. That’s the point.

Plus, not everyone is available 24/7 to be able to extensively play Warframe, and your little “Starchart? Really? Sigh.” makes you seem like you’re trying to just get under my skin. I don’t like that.

Starchart clearing for Arbitrations and high tier bounties on Fortuna and Plains are all I’ve got going on right now until I manage to get all my builds in order.

Il y a 4 heures, CR0ME a dit :

K-drive combo multiplier seems broken, can t get it over 11.

It's because Grindy doesn't count as a trick anymore, which means that you can't use it to chain the same trick together. Now, you need to use different tricks before and after grinding for them to increase the multiplier. So, for example : you can loop [Grind > Copter > Grind > Front Flip > Grind], or if you are quick enough to do two tricks in a single jump [Grind > Copter > Front Flip > Grind].

I don't know how you folks managed but now some score multipliers for K-drive tricks are gone, exmaple: I don't get the grindy multiplier when I'm grinding and I can't reach my usual x7 with legit tricks, DE please stop breaking what isn't broken and add those damn affinity rewards for races already.

23 hours ago, q1blueone said:

After Hotfix have a huuge frame drops in Vallis, from stable 120 fps to 40, sometimes even to 5! Happening just when i move my mouse in circle on mousepad. 100% sure its not my setup problem.

I start stuttering after 4 minutes into the vallis or 2 kubrodon captures. Not sure if it is related to echo lures or tranq gun, but I did not had this issue while getting Ventkids standing.

As far as Ventkids standing goes, it still works the same, I have no idea how people had multiplier from grinding (maybe plat K-Drives were bugged)

https://youtu.be/HHxAHGiUpWk

This hotfix seems to have introduced FPS drops on Orb Vallis that were not present before.While out doing Conservation I never noticed any dips until tonight. 

These drops seem to occur while panning the camera, and then reset to capped FPS. This generally leads to choppy camera movement.

That feels unfair, been playing this game forever and yet even though ive always wanted a title now i still dont seem to qualify, I mean id like to have a title that flashes in your face when you look at my profile that describes a little of what i do, and thats being a solo player, any level anywhere anytime none of that riven bullS#&$, that describes the tough mother #*!%en player ive been. I dont follow warframe fads, i do things the way its meant to and i can say its made me a damn good warframe player. Playing with others is a bore and an annoyance. Yet here i sit, no title, just a boring old profile that says nothing to anyone.  Bah!

On 2018-11-29 at 8:46 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Echo-Lures no longer need to be equipped in your Gear Spiral, they are auto-equipped in the Conservation gear when a Tranq is equipped.

Revert this please.

I don't need a tranq-rifle, since Equinox and Ivara are way better making targets fall asleep than that cheap sleep-dart rifle!

I just need to equip my lure, that is it, and now this ain't working anymore.

58 minutes ago, BIG.RED said:

That feels unfair, been playing this game forever and yet even though ive always wanted a title now i still dont seem to qualify, I mean id like to have a title that flashes in your face when you look at my profile that describes a little of what i do, and thats being a solo player, any level anywhere anytime none of that riven bullS#&$, that describes the tough mother #*!%en player ive been. I dont follow warframe fads, i do things the way its meant to and i can say its made me a damn good warframe player. Playing with others is a bore and an annoyance. Yet here i sit, no title, just a boring old profile that says nothing to anyone.  Bah!

Might feel unfair to you being on the outside of the closed beta, but they deserve the accolade at least. The only way in the past to know a CBT player was that they had Lato Vandal. That's now something everyone can get, thankfully so everyone can enjoy the weapon(s) but that removed everything they had to show for playing in one of the most storied, boring times of the game. 8 frames, handful of guns for each category, 1 tileset, 3 factions with very few variations in troops, and bugs to boot.

It's a good acknowledgment that these players haven't been forgotten. Even if so few of them even play anymore these days.

Be happy for them. I am.

On an after thought, you're also actually very much like myself. I play very much alone, don't enjoy playing with others for the same reasons you listed. Slow me down and they are always dying left and right, needing revives, when I can have everything done quicker, alone. But my 5k + hours is testament enough, wouldn't you think?

21 minutes ago, LivinSlow said:

These Garuda changes are pretty great.

Still wish the shield was more reliable. Lots of damage in Vallis seems to be getting through.

It's because you are being mostly bombarded from above in Vallis. Also most AoE pretty much anywhere in the game seems to go through the shield.

7 hours ago, KorpNoobs said:

Soo...the Tonkor is still not fixed? Grenades still bounce of enemys with literary 0 damage and often flying out of the explosion range for again literary 0 damage!

I just wanted to bring it up.

It has been broken since Chimera, and DE hasn't even acknowledged it yet...

On 2018-11-29 at 1:46 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2

Additions:
A "CLOSED BETA" Accolade has been added to Closed Beta Players profiles - if you made your account before March 18, 2013, you have a new Accolade! 

c8ab0b3b6a2744255c2990cc9435afd5.JPG

Love this right here! I was late by 2 months (A little jealous lol) but i think it's great whenever devs do things to show what players have accomplished or what they have been a part in-game. Continue things like this please, and thanks for all the other fixes as well. Great stuff. (:

When Fortuna first dropped I posted about a bug where, when attempting to leave Fortuna and go out to Orb Vallis the frame would freeze but the sound would keep going forcing me to alt+f4 out of the game and thus locking me out of having all nodes on the solar map completed and therefore locking me out of elite alerts. I figured I'd give it another try after this large update and see if it would work. It is far worse now, I can't even walk through Fortuna with out the frame freezing. I had this problem when POE first dropped but after a couple updates it stopped being a problem. I assume it's a similar problem now, I'm just annoyed that I'm locked out of elite alerts.

Archived