Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2 + 24.1.2.1

[DE]Drew

Conservation :

• Animals still sometimes spawning just in front of me

Base Capture :

• Nekros still desecrating the database (having 2 of them)

General

• Spawning mobs still sometimes get stuck in the sky (coming closer to them unstuck them)
  • Unable to take more than 1 Pax Arcane at a time
  • There is still a Mastery difference with a friend of mine who have all things like me... It seems that he didn't get mastery from bought K-Drive

Codex

• It seems that a 2nd (unspawning) jackal is now in the codex (since Fortuna Update)
  • Missing items from Fortuna (fish, objects, turrets, mite raknoid...)

20 hours ago, FormatDriveC said:

garuda still useless and pointless,

still have to charge her skills, that shield still looks like the volt shield and doesnt fit to the frame ( awful to use by the way ), Garuda was the most expensive 3 day booster pack of my life, sorry devs this time you missed the point on tweeking garuda, her mechanics are way to clanky to use. AND her claws are stupid weak, small range low damage basicly meeeeh.

And why her mechanics are so clanky? it is not fast enougth to do exterminations properly, its bad to defend objectives ( defenses, mobile defenses, hostages they always die ) the ONLY kind of missions that garuda barely work are : interception and survival, and still not fun due the clanky mechanic of charging every single damage skill...

Maybe someday when garuda recieve some sindicate mods it improve a bit, so far it is useless for me, its just one more support frame that we do not need, oberon do better, trinity do far way better.

PLease boys change her mechanics, it is pain to use

gg wp

Garuda is not weak, and I don't know if we are talking about same frame but I don't think she's all that "clanky" Her claws are strongest claws in the game currently. Sure there are better melee weapons, but for what it is they are very good.

Also she's the most expensive booster because you couldn't wait a few days and build her.

On 2018-11-29 at 3:33 PM, Sh0oT3r-M4N said:

But I made my account 10 days late. So sad I won't be getting that badge. 😞

Here's my first ever screenshot from March 28th, 2013: 4CB3D14B601440A98FE665E1AD36D7B055621115

Ohhhh those were the days....
Sadly i think i lost all my screenshots in a data loss 😞

2 hours ago, -N00blPrimedBeastMode69 said:

uhm i play already  for 5 years this game and people like me didnt even get the accolade :S so why is that :S !? you poeple just lying as F useall :S ! I OWN EXCALIBER PRIME !! THAT MEANS I PLAYED IN CLOSE BETA SO FIX THIS !!

That's why i suggested the open beta accolade. There are people here who has been here since 2013 and we don't get a lot of appreciation..

Changes:

Numerous performance optimizations across the entire game! The previous K-Drive performance improvements have also been re-integrated in a more stable state. We’ve touched upon shaders, particle system, weather, and more!

Fixed an issue with the 'Grindy' K-drive trick gathering point when not actually grinding. 

These have either broken or messed with how we earn Ventkids Standings because it's harder now.

It feels like Inertia Dampeners is not working anymore. The multipliers do not increase like they used to before the above hotfix's changes.

A workaround is doing tricks slowly. Coptering and Flipping with intervals. Tapping your spacebar and right-click slower than usual so that the multiplier registers.

Please check K-Drive multiplier related to doing tricks. 

Wondering if we're ever going to see more updates to arbitrations, particularly survivals? Way too often I'm running into being limited less by my own ability to survive the enemies and more by the fact that there's just not enough spawns to keep up life support drops, especially so in infested missions in my experience. Having to stay glued to life support capsules as soon as they drop and still just eventually be pushed out the the mission by RNG instead of my own ability to play the game isn't satisfying at all and is really just disappointing, the same as ESO just seeming to run out of spawns when you start getting further on. I'd like to be tested to the limit of what I can compete against, but instead what's tested is my ability to be upset at being forced out of missions by RNG. I'm already pretty dissuaded from missions other than survival since anything else relies too much on other people to complete the mission, something I'm not too keen to do given the state of migrations still being able to severely mess up your game state; I'm lucky enough that the only migration I've ran into on arbitrations just reset my 1000+ combo counter and not something more important.

Also, not sure if this is intended, but I started a survival arbitration at ~8:56 and ended around 10:05, and I was then locked out of the 10-11 arbitration? I know if you finish an arbitration you're not supposed to be able to do the *same* one again, but wasn't counting on being locked out of other potential runs depending on when I finish the current one. I'd be a little less put back if I had gotten out at like 10:40 and couldn't do the 10-11, but less than 10mins into the hour and then having to wait out the hour for the next one was a little bit of a bummer. Gotta get that endo, primed mods won't rank themselves.

On 2018-11-30 at 3:46 AM, [DE]Drew said:
  • Reduced total Seeking Talons charge time by 33%.
  • Seeking Talons charge now starts faster and slows down as it expands.
  • Increased minimum Seeking Talons charge size from 15 degrees to 25 degrees.
  • Reduced maximum Seeking Talons charge size from 120 degrees to 95 degrees.
  • Charging Seeking Talons while in the air will let you hover for a few seconds.
  • Charging Seeking Talons now makes a sound cue when fully charged.

A good direction baby, but... :blush:

1.The point of Garuda's 4 

Seeking Talons is more of a AOE damage-buff ability rather than a DPS nuking ability It just can't kill high-level shiz even with 200% strength, though using high-DPS weapons to inflict Slash proc on marked enemies is pretty decent (which is the only practical purpose of using it); If I wanna nuke low level mobs I ain't gonna press 4 and charge like forever, since I got all kinds of weapons capable of nuking a room of enemies 10X times faster (without charging and staying still like a stupid TARGET :-)

2.Charging is bad for ability like that

Know WHAT ? NO other damage-buff ability requires you to charge like forever and basically stay still to mark a group of enemies : Banshee's 2, Ember's 2, all Radial-Blind-style shiz, Rhino's 3, Nova's 4, etc etc... All you need is pressing one single button (without Natural Talent) and damage buff will instantly apply to every affected enemy / ally !

Know WHY ? BECAUSE ! While you try to charge and aim with Garuda's 4, EITHER your teammate(s) already kill every last enemy in front of you (especially when they start Staticor-boom BOOM :-) OR you just get killed since you're a charging, living and standing TARGET ha ha :laugh: Joke's on you baby !

How to improve it :

NO MORE CHARGE BULLSHIZ : Press 4 and release 8 homing spears towards up to 8 enemies in front of you within 60m

You may also increase its base damage and mark duration, but first of all : NO MORE CHARGE BULLSHIZ ! (🦖roar with me)

Well, I for one hope DE doesn't listen to all these whiners in the thread and change the way Garuda works. I think she's fantastic as she is. Actually, I don't really think she even needed these buffs, but I'm not against them. They're fairly small anyway, as far as it goes. She's become my primary sortie-frame because she's got it all: defense, support, crowd control, sustain, and offense.

I just wish DE would fix the Tonkor! ( ;∀;)

Archived