Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2 + 24.1.2.1

[DE]Drew

3 hours ago, KruhlSentru said:

So, I went looking for the new accolade, and didn't see anything.  I started to google a whole bunch of stuff, and guess what?  The close beta accolade is NOT tied to the date of your game account creation.  It's tied to the date of your FORUM account creation.  So, since I, like a lot of people apparently, didn't make a forum account at first, I don't get the accolade.

I'm not even surprised anymore.  DE just keeps pumping out bugs, and fixing only some of them.  Heck, my last team just auto-failed another Cetus bounty.  This is all just the normal gameplay anymore.

Really?! Man, creating a game account is the first thing you do. Some like me didn't even know there was a forum until I was checking the patch notes through the news in-game.

13 hours ago, JadeKaiser said:

That, at least, is as it should be. From what I know all gear items are unavailable while you're in operator mode, ciphers included, because you carry them on your warframe not in your operator's pockets.

However, the operator can still use the item that supplements HP and energy.

Only when hacking can't use Cipher. :facepalm:

Quick Question regarding the badge: I migrated my acc to Switch since I never had a pc to properly play for a very long time and now with the console I have finally the means to come back to warframe. Will that badge show up in my Console Profile once this update hits Switch or is it an Accolade that will stay on my PC acc?

Archived