Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2 + 24.1.2.1

[DE]Drew

@[DE]Drew

Any news on the issue with the new Companion dual stat 60/60 status mods only resolving in alphabetical order? 

Resulting in the only possible combination of the four being Blast Corrosive.

8 minutes ago, operational said:

Oh my Im seeing a Garuda Buff, Khora and Revenant still waiting on the fridge btw

Khora is already a powerhouse tho. 

9 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Please guys you need to fix spawning corpuses from ships, cuz they many many time stucks on the sky and they cannot drop on the ground, here is and take a look what's happening!?

I don't mean this to sound rude, but did you read the patch notes? 😺

:Fixes towards Dropship enemies floating in mid-air. 

On 2018-11-29 at 9:14 PM, Tyanya said:

I don't mean this to sound rude, but did you read the patch notes? 😺

:Fixes towards Dropship enemies floating in mid-air. 

Anyway I hope they never fix when the dropships launch their troops on water XD Dying instantly. Its funny to see a corpus army fail.

16 minutes ago, Matt_KT said:

What is this bug with my profile? I already have all Kitguns leveled up!

unknown.png

It's weird that they [the kitguns] even show up in the first place. They don't show up in my profile and I've been inspecting every MR 26 I encounter and they don't show up in their profiles either.

I'm wondering if it's a region thing because I saw a screenshot of a Warframe profile in another language and the chamber names were showing (eg. "Catchmoon", "Gaze") but in English-US neither the generic "kitgun" name is showing nor the chamber name is showing in the profile.

hace 28 minutos, [DE]Drew dijo:

Orb Vallis Excavation missions now spawn Excavators that will equally match player count, with the exception of a full squad of 4 players where only 3 Excavators will spawn. 

I don't know what to think about this particular change.
I really liked the challenge of having five excavators when playing with a full squad.

Anyways, good patch, good work ❤️ Keep 'em coming.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Increased the Vega Toroid drop rate to bring inline with other Toroids.

Which is how many percent exactly? It is undisclosed so far.

Also, why alert beacons will auto disappear if not enough enemies spawning for me to kill? Plus the alert level also goes down if not enough enemies spawning for me to kill. Alert level 4 should never have not enough enemy spawn, ain't it?

It's frustrating to have to always leave the area and return just because the game doesn't spawn enough enemies and the alert level going down because of that.

hace 1 minuto, Mulchman dijo:

It's weird that they [the kitguns] even show up in the first place. They don't show up in my profile and I've been inspecting every MR 26 I encounter and they don't show up in their profiles either.

I'm wondering if it's a region thing because I saw a screenshot of a Warframe profile in another language and the chamber names were showing (eg. "Catchmoon", "Gaze") but in English-US they're neither the generic "kitgun" name is showing nor the chamber name.

I checked and I´m the only who can see it. Its weird. Other players cant see that Unranked Kitgun in my profile.

Thanks for Garuda changes but please...

Can we make her 1 deal damage? I mean first jump ofc. So Gadruda would make a finisher with her claws which would stack with equiped mods. This way we will have more modding potential and the ability would not feel... unsatysfing. Jumping - Stabing enemy with big claws and he just... falls over >_>

Can we get more tweaks for her passive? To make Damage bonus stay for a bit and do not dissapear instantly when you heals? Also Damage bonus... is non?

Also the final thing... Can we have like a select button when do we want to have our claws equiped or normal melee? I know you just take off your melee but still the button for it would be nice.

Thanks V_V

Cool fixes, you still haven't done the mission voting glitch that happens in open world but I assume you're working to figure it out since everyone ever has said it.

Cool Garuda changes, just a couple notes: First, would really appreciate the health threshold being for Garuda and not for her target, and the threshold then being lowered to like 20% or something. Second, after casting Seeking Talons, there's an abnormally long period where no abilities can be cast. It's only approximately a second, but it makes chaining seeking talons with Dread Mirror's orb much more annoying. I'm okay with Seeking Talons itself maintaining this semi-cooldown, just not the rest of the abilities with it.

Archived