Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2 + 24.1.2.1

[DE]Drew

Well the Garuda changes are fine but that 35 > 40% is hilarious. Her kit promotes even more to dive into enemies now but once she's there, all she can really do is put up totems and sit. Her passive still gives no incentive to be used, or her armor in case you want that damage buff since 300 base armor won't help at 2 health. I guess her play style remains, pray you don't get shot in the back. 

Also thank god for the footprint fix, I thought it was my colorblindness at some point...

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Reduced maximum Seeking Talons charge size from 120 degrees to 95 degrees.

pffftttttt.

Anyway nothing consistent, these tweaks are barely relevant, it's good to see that after dozens of pages of feedback and suggestions, DE took their time to listen to all of that feeedback (not).

Garuda needs more than this, still a beautiful yet clunky and overall redundant frame

Change the passive, either make her 1st a dmg reduction aura, we've got already Volt shields that does everything better, Originality anyone ?

Still no comment on her 3, sacrificing health for energy and call it a day..

Harrows offers the same thing with shields and he gets faster fire rate, reload and health regen based on the dmg done while Garuda's 3 is a sterile unoriginal copycat ability from another frame with less benefits

Thumbs Down.

Waiting for a proper next batch of changes, still pure mastery fodder with a very small niche in premade groups for real long endurance runs, where in that case, Saryn is still the queen for debuffing & dmg anyway.

54 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

if you made your account before March 18, 2013, you have a new Accolade! 

I'm pretty sure I created my account at the end of March 2013. This is so sad  😢

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed custom MOA Companion names not appearing in mission for Clients

Finally. Thanks DE!

44 minutes ago, koryfunny said:

the changes are definitely in the right direction!
but I still believe she need some damage reduction buff to handle being on 2hp all the time

As with most frames, I dont build around their passive. I dont find any content so far where I need the damage boost from having low health. She already deals absurd amounts of damage with her Seeking Talons + whatever weapon of choice is equipped.

The only way they could open up for her passive to work well is if her #1 got turned into Mesmer Skin. Complete immunity and charges to keep track of. It still wouldnt really be worth building for since many groups quickly screw you over with healers present or masses of health orbs.

I've just made mine tanky with high damage through a full Umbral build with maxed efficiency. Never have to bother with her #3 and it is extremely durable with her #1 and #2 in use while #4 increases damage. Now after the patch with changes to 1, 2 and 4 she has such a flow with her skills when using natural talent.

36 minutes ago, Mulchman said:

and then if you take my current MR in-game (WHICH IS WRONG) there's a discrepancy of about 9k-

11/19/2018 MR Actual In-Game 1,744,627
  MR Difference 9,010

I heard that Moa companions Give 3k mastery instead of 6k. seems weird to me but if its true then everything is right (aside from that 10 XP)

12 minutes ago, Torikkusu said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

I think its a bit buggy

The "MIGRATED" Accolade is meant for console accounts. Working on getting this hidden on the PC side (but your Migrated console account should show it after the next corresponding console update) 

30 minutes ago, Z1L3M said:

ty for this fixes! but... when are you going to fix the "32 bit mode" ? My pc is 64 bit but i disable the 64 bit mode and directx 10/11 for run it better(i have a potato laptop) and is full of this glitches in OV since the release. So my options are to play in OV with glitches or play until my game eventually crash...

https://www.warframe.com/news/minimum-supported-specs-changes

32 bit is on the way out "soon".  The game should run better on 64 bit and modern DirectX, btw, there are more optimizations that are possible.  If you are "eventually crashing" and get the error reporter, please make sure to submit your crash and describe what you were doing when you crashed. It really does help!

Archived