Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2 + 24.1.2.1

[DE]Drew

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Orb Vallis Excavation missions now spawn Excavators that will equally match player count, with the exception of a full squad of 4 players where only 3 Excavators will spawn. 

Tfw you make a mode too tedious and hard, then suddenly easier than a walk through a park. I'm guessing the case snatching mission in the caves will get nerfed next as enemies spawn too often and simultaneously collect cases from behind stalagmites. This made it sometimes impossible to keep the mission bonus unless we get infinite punch though.

Chat will now autocomplete when attempting to link a Zaw, MOA Companion, K-Drive, and Kitgun.

When can we get skins on them too? You know that we'd buy em right?

Fixed a bug where you'd impact so hard with your Archwing in the Plains/Vallis that the game would crash as well. The world is not ready for this hyper-realistic 4D flight simulator.

Did you fix the Archwing takes 'a lot of damage'-Phil Swift and the damage it takes will instantly kill both the archwing and the warframe behind it, offering no damage gating where you could have used a defensive ability instead?

Fixed Chilling Reload, Streamlined Form, and Drifting Contact missing from Alerts. 

This fix took too long to come, we thought it was an intended feature of those mods.

Fixed an issue that allowed the Kyta Arachnoid to be targeted by abilities when Overshields were active. 

I thought that the boss was a joke, oh wait, still shields. I think it was a fun bullet sponge when our maxed-wanted-level mission got her up to level 120 when the shields regenerated faster than we can hit it.

• Increased enemy insta-kill threshold from 35% to 40% (i.e. enemy is insta-killed if it’s below 40% of Health).
  •  

Not a single player will ever notice this change in practice. It seems like an empty gesture of "we heard you thought this mechanic didn't work well so we improved it (though in such a lackluster completely irrelevant way that it isn't noticeably different at all)!!!!!"

• Increased minimum Seeking Talons charge size from 15 degrees to 25 degrees.
  • Reduced maximum Seeking Talons charge size from 120 degrees to 95 degrees.

The first part is nice. The second part seems like an absurdly unnecessary nerf. If you're making yourself vulnerable and taking the time to fully charge it, why shouldn't it hit everything I see in front of me? 

Overall the Garuda changes don't impress me much. Blood Altar radius is a nice requested change (though not as large as many would like it to be still). The faster animations with natural talent are probably nice. The hover mechanics with no defensive element attached seem just as likely to get you killed as they'd be of any help. The only 4 change that will make it slightly less clunky to use if the minimum charge size so you can quickly apply the debuff in a slightly wider angle when pressing it fast, but the nerf to the fully charge angle is just really odd compensation for something that didn't seem to be compensated for. There was no tradeoff needed. It wasn't that good. She's still going to be really soft at higher levels even when using her shield + quick thinking and energy and healing mechanics + adaptation. This is especially odd since she has an in your face theme with an entire ability devoted to defense (just not in an especially effective way). Not a top tier frame. 

Orb Vallis Excavation missions now spawn Excavators that will equally match player count, with the exception of a full squad of 4 players where only 3 Excavators will spawn. 

Does this mean the requirement is also different? If I'm a solo player do I only need to do one? If I still need to do two but only get one at a time I'd view that as a nerf and hate the change.

With all the QOL changes with fishing and echo lures lately, would it be possible to add a description to the gear wheel for bait, rods, lures, etc. When your in a mission? 

With all the new types of baits in the game, knowing what a multi purpose bait is useful for (as it shows in the inventory screen) would be a great QOL change, especially now that usimg bait is directly tied to standing. Avoiding wasting bait would be helpful

Thoughtfull for the clsed Beta players.
Apriciate the changes with Natural Talent. Was just thinking that its too "slow" even with it.
Actualy many fixes are spot on what i was thinking and saying to friends. its just too long to write everything down :(
Happy, but also a bit sad at teh same time, that no more Orb pets in Fortuna xD

I know this is not the time and plays, so sry about this...
Pls fix Garuda's 1st ability. It tends to "clip" through the map. Happened to me on almost every 2nd-3rd mission with her. On sanctuary its even more anyoing, since it will auto end your run instead of puting you back on the map.

Keep up the very good work! Peace!

4 minutes ago, Vanilla_nuka said:

K drive grinding seems to be glitched, grinding is not contributing to the trick counter, and some of the tricks dont seem to be registering properly

Yup, grinding is kinda not registered properly, flips sometimes count to multiplier, sometimes not at all... we need fix...:/

2 minutes ago, puciate said:

Yup, grinding is kinda not registered properly, flips sometimes count to multiplier, sometimes not at all... we need fix...:/

Yeah its really annoying now, hopefully its just bugged and they didnt intentionally nerf one of the best ways/if not the only way,  to farm for vent kid standing

il y a 4 minutes, Vanilla_nuka a dit :

K drive grinding seems to be glitched, grinding is not contributing to the trick counter, and some of the tricks dont seem to be registering properly

Can confirm. Looks like Grindy was fixed so much that it's not a trick at all anymore. It doesn't contribute to the multiplier, and it doesn't break the Copykavat (Copter > Grind > Cropter results in a Copykavat because grind doesn't count as a trick).

It's simply more "airtime" now. I don't know if it's intended or not; I don't mind it this way, since extra time is already a good reward for grinds; but I'd like to know if it the way it was intended, or if it's a bug.

Just now, Aralicia said:

It's simply more "airtime" now. I don't know if it's intended or not; I don't mind it this way, since extra time is already a good reward for grinds; but I'd like to know if it the way it was intended, or if it's a bug.

Same, would like to know if it was intentionally nerfed or just a bug

@[DE]Drew

Still no fix for downgraded Kubrow/kavat fur, kubrow/kavat armor brightness Kubrows using Helmith howls in orbiter. It's been since the 12th of october.... how hard is it to fix this and how long do we have to wait for said Texture bug.... 😕

Before Chimera (clean. Alphas are just fine. nothing wrong with this fur. looks like it belongs)

ahGHg4L.jpg

After Chimera (WTF HAPPENED TO MY DOG)

0qIdoPs.jpg

After Fortuna "Fix" (Alphas are better, not perfect. Still wondering why my dog looks like his fur is matted.)

KXoa8up.jpg

SAME EXACT DOGS 

Here you want to see another dog with the same screenshots????

HERE

Before Chimera (perfectly fine)

X7RmICU.jpg

After Chimera/Fortuna "Fix" (No change to color, pattern or armor.)

fhJ4bIR.jpg

Seriously it looks like my dog came out of some 2 year old's crayon drawing -_-

Archived