[DE]Drew

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2 + 24.1.2.1

nice :LOAF:

DE, are the MR exp for all kitguns / kdrives fixed yet or?

also,

all of the kitguns are very very FUN to use. you know what to do, just like that newest model of amp when it was released.  >;3

Edited by Lucieai
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 7

Thank you for fixing the MOA names bug. Now there's finally a point to naming your MOA, since other players will see it instead of just "MOA".

Any ETA on fixing our inability to name our crafted K-drives? Also the Voting on Mission UI when entering bounties being stuck on screen is still a persistent bug. Your work is much appreciated.

Edited by Lance_Lionroar
  • Like 4
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 14

Question, will certain metal tints ever be switched to Slot 4 to be uniform? Like the Tennocon armor having Tint 3 as its metal slot instead of Tint 4? It’s a shame because I’d love to use the armor but I mix armors often and it bothers me that it clashes if used with other armor.

Or the Onyx Excalibur skin? His metal slot shares Umbra’s scarf coloring. Will we ever get separately colorable helmets from skins?

Also these Garuda buffs, mmm. Excellent, can’t wait to continue using her!

Edited by WingedCrusade
  • Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 15

Any way to stop losing trick points after hitting bump in K Drive?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 31

5 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Increased the fire rate of the Tranq Rifle so that it enters the reload state faster.

Awww, it would've been a perfect widget upgrade (along with others) for tranq rifle :F

• Like 7
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 4

still no poop fix for the oxylus sentinels mod scan lifeforms 😞 worlds most useless sentinel 
darn if only my ps4 account could've been linked to my pc account then i would be apart of the closed beta 😞

Edited by zeroatlas.
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 10

These Garuda feel tweaks sound fantastic, thanks for the polish

Edit- In trying it out, I do wish the mid air hang time maintained some momentum, but that's probably just preference. 

Edited by Brodh
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I buyed 3 K-Drive, all is level 30 and I earned 0 mastery...those who crafted it received their mastery it's not fair!

• Like 9
  • Haha 9
  • Satisfied 3
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 9

would be nice if you would include the highest MR ranks as well in the closed beta//

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Fixed various poop decals 

Yesssssssssssss

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩😾😾😾😾💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🙀🙀💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩😸😸😸😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾😾

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1