Jump to content
[DE]Drew

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2 + 24.1.2.1

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, RistN said:

What about this @[DE]Drew?

Will this ever be fixed?DE keeping quite about this problem is the worse thing of all.I cant login for 15 days now normally without using VPN.

I know right, this issue keeps popping up but still no official response. Not to mention support tickets are left unanswered...

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Increased Blood Altar heal radius from 6 meters to 8 meters. 

this is Still a TINY AOE........

4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Orb Vallis Excavation missions now spawn Excavators that will equally match player count, with the exception of a full squad of 4 players where only 3 Excavators will spawn.  

the wording on this is confusing, is it that one excavator spawns per person, and in a 4 player group you get extra,  or is it you get less in a 4 person group?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Voltage said:

I hope the Ventkids syndicate offers more depth in the future as there is no meaning to this group after acquiring a copy of each mod and 3 boards for mastery. Consumables such as relic packs, Riven Mods, cosmetics, or other items would give more purpose to this syndicate after reaching "Logical".

They're kids; how're they going to get those kinds of resources? e.e

4 minutes ago, Darkvramp said:
Orb Vallis Excavation missions now spawn Excavators that will equally match player count, with the exception of a full squad of 4 players where only 3 Excavators will spawn.  

the wording on this is confusing, is it that one excavator spawns per person, and in a 4 player group you get extra,  or is it you get less in a 4 person group?

That's not confusing. I don't think it can be any clearer.

1 player = 1 excavator.
2 players = 2 excavators.
3 players = 3 excavators.
4 players = 3 excavators.

Edited by _Kireek_
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing for the odd mechanics for some of the Kitguns? Namely the Seeker mod not working on Tombfinger and Catchmoon, the former's odd backward AoE and latter's collision with objects.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imho problem with Garuda is her kit, and the only good parts about the buffs are the sped up animations and the natural talent inclusion, the rest is mostly irrelevant (the stagger especially since it's a nanosecond). Also I'm still confused... do we actually get MR from K-drives? If they do give MR it sucks, should just be a means of getting around.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, --Sovereign-- said:

Imho problem with Garuda is her kit, and the only good parts about the buffs are the sped up animations and the natural talent inclusion, the rest is mostly irrelevant (the stagger especially since it's a nanosecond). Also I'm still confused... do we actually get MR from K-drives? If they do give MR it sucks, should just be a means of getting around.

Actually the stagger might help reduce the bug of clipping through the maps...need more testing to confirm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Flemat said:

Actually the stagger might help reduce the bug of clipping through the maps...need more testing to confirm...

I don't see how but anyway, nah, as many have already reported she still clips, it's a deeper issue for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 4 horas, [DE]Drew dijo:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2

Additions:
A "CLOSED BETA" Accolade has been added to Closed Beta Players profiles - if you made your account before March 18, 2013, you have a new Accolade! 

c8ab0b3b6a2744255c2990cc9435afd5.JPG

Garuda Changes:
Dread Mirror

  • Added an 8 meter area-of-effect stagger when reaching a target with Dread Mirror (not affected by Mods).
  • Added a small noise movement to the Dread Mirror shield.
  • Increased enemy insta-kill threshold from 35% to 40% (i.e. enemy is insta-killed if it’s below 40% of Health).
  • Charging Dread Mirror projectile while in the air will let you hover for a few seconds.
  • Dread Mirror animations play faster with Natural Talent equipped.

Blood Altar

  • Added an 8 meter area-of-effect stagger when impaling an enemy with Blood Altar (not affected by Mods).
  • Increased Blood Altar heal radius from 6 meters to 8 meters. 
  • Blood Altar animations play faster with Natural Talent equipped.

Seeking Talons 

  • Reduced total Seeking Talons charge time by 33%.
  • Seeking Talons charge now starts faster and slows down as it expands.
  • Increased minimum Seeking Talons charge size from 15 degrees to 25 degrees.
  • Reduced maximum Seeking Talons charge size from 120 degrees to 95 degrees.
  • Charging Seeking Talons while in the air will let you hover for a few seconds.
  • Charging Seeking Talons now makes a sound cue when fully charged.

Changes:

  • Numerous performance optimizations across the entire game! The previous K-Drive performance improvements have also been re-integrated in a more stable state. We’ve touched upon shaders, particle system, weather, and more!
  • Servofish parts now display which Servofish they can be Dismantled from!
  • Increased the Vega Toroid drop rate to bring inline with other Toroids.
  • Orb Vallis Excavation missions now spawn Excavators that will equally match player count, with the exception of a full squad of 4 players where only 3 Excavators will spawn. 
  • Improved Bounty boards to gracefully refresh and have next set of Bounties all lined up and ready to go without having awkward downtime of "no bounties available, please check again uhh sometime".
  • Chat will now autocomplete when attempting to link a Zaw, MOA Companion, K-Drive, and Kitgun.
  • Updated the Chroma Morkai Skin to appear more leather-like at the creators request.
  • Updated the Ferita Rapier Skin to allow separate tinting of the blade at the creators request. 
  • Made a micro optimization for modern operating systems by deleting code that would generally only help on Windows XP in rare cases.
  • Made some micro optimizations to checking for offscreen-objects.
  • Optimized Titania’s Razorwing ability sound.
  • Optimized out small frame-time spikes that would occur periodically during gameplay.
  • Tweaks to improve interpretation of the Corpus hack panel states in Orb Vallis.
  • Improved the pacing of random enemy encounters and Dropship reinforcements in Orb Vallis.

Conservation Changes & Fixes:

  • The Conservation gear when tracking animals now functions similar to the Fishing gear, where tapping the bound key will auto-equip the respective item, instead of having to hold the key and re-select the item. 
  • Fixed continued issues with hunting footsteps not being visible. This includes a key issue with AMD graphics cards as well as general visibility. 
  • Echo-Lures no longer need to be equipped in your Gear Spiral, they are auto-equipped in the Conservation gear when a Tranq is equipped.
  • Increased the fire rate of the Tranq Rifle so that it enters the reload state faster.
  • Fixed animals sometimes spawning in range and instantly running away.
  • Fixed animals vanishing too quickly instead of being ‘taken away’ after being captured in Orb Vallis. 
  • Fixed not seeing the correct UI text when the Conservation gear is active when using a controller with the default ‘classic controls’.
  • Fixed the controller binding to switch between options in the Conservation gear not functioning. 
  • We now show the 'Infinity' symbol for Conservation gear, indicating the fact that it is not consumed on use. 
  • Fixed various poop decals not being correctly hooked up. 

Fixes:

  • Fixed a bug where you'd impact so hard with your Archwing in the Plains/Vallis that the game would crash as well. The world is not ready for this hyper-realistic 4D flight simulator.
  • Fixed Chilling Reload, Streamlined Form, and Drifting Contact missing from Alerts. 
  • Fixed an issue with the 'Grindy' K-drive trick gathering point when not actually grinding. 
  • Fixed an issue with Scanners not animating when scanning a target. 
  • Fixed an ancient issue where high-level bridges could become uncrossable for pets. 
  • Fixed Resources obtained while K-Driving not actually saving to Inventories. 
  • Fixed Warframes with Channeling abilities being permanently nullified by Scrambus or Comba enemies when hit by their projection Aura while in Operator mode. 
  • Fixed inability to Capture a Corpus Base Camp in Orb Vallis due to the Defend timer never ending or the Eximus unit not respawning if the Bounty was previously abandoned. 
  • Fixed Pax Seeker activating on Warframe Exalted Ability Weapons (i.e. Titania Razorwing, Mesa Regulators).
  • Fixed Pax Seeker projectiles and Phantasma’s Alt Fire ignoring Nullifier bubbles.
  • Fixed Orb Vallis Recovery Bounty objective timer not resetting if multiple Recovery Bounties are completed in one session.
  • Fixed the Ambush Coildrive being  invincible if the player previously abandoned a Coildrive Defense without hacking it.
  • Fixed a non-functional Garuda Blood Altar being left behind if used on a detonating Volatile Runner.
  • Fixed areas where Loki could Switch Teleport out of Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed Mining in Orb Vallis counting towards the ‘Plains Prospector’ Challenge.
  • Fixed the Chroma Morkai Skin not using the correct colour channel on his tail.
  • Fixed K-Drive custom names not displaying in the End of Mission screen.
  • Fixed custom MOA Companion names not appearing in mission for Clients.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to Chat link a Kitgun with a custom name. 
  • Fixed knee slide, fall whoosh and foliage velocity sound not being stopped in some cases.
  • Fixed the Akvasto Prime playing the wrong sound.
  • Fixed duplicate K-Drive objective marker appearing when replaying the Vox Solaris quest.
  • Fixed an invisible container mesh near Thursby’s spot during Vox Solaris quest. 
  • Fixed Affinity numbers from enemies not killed by the player not being clamped to the screen and appearing in incorrect places if they died behind the player.
  • Fixes towards Dropship enemies floating in mid-air. 
  • Potential fix for script error causing the MOA Companion Anti-Grav Mine Precept to send enemies too high into the sky.
  • Fixed a script error when switching from Mouse/Keyboard to controller when attempting to purchase an item.
  • Fixed a script error when viewing a Bounty board with no active Bounties available. 
  • Fixed a script error when casting Garuda’s Dread Mirror.  
  • Fixed an issue with Nekros's Irkalla Binds not being attached when in Archwing mode. 
  • Fixed an issue where using the Assimilate Ability Augment on Nyx will deactivate toggle sprint, and force the player to toggle again.
  • Fixed an issue that allowed the Kyta Arachnoid to be targeted by abilities when Overshields were active. 
  • Fixed an issue with lockdown alarm lights not shutting off after the Stalker leaves.
  • Fixed various crashes. 

Conclave Fixes:

  • Fixed script error when selecting Khora in the Conclave Arsenal.

 

EDIT: Missing from original notes

  • Fixed Orb Vallis map overlapping with Enrichment Labs map.

__________________________________________________

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2.1

Changes:

  • Changed Moa Money, Moa Problems challenge to read “Configure” to stay consistent with Legs’ prompt. 

Fixes:

  • Fixed Bounty UI refreshing/flickering if bounties update while in town. 
  • Fixed a crash caused by Vacuum pickups. 
  • Fixed a crash caused by new cloth optimizations.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur at EoM or when hitting TAB as Operator. 
  • Fixed Pax Bolt triggering from Primary weapons. 
  • Fixed a subtle texture error on Floofs. 
  • Fixed the “MIGRATED” accolade showing on PC (It is planned to show in future console updates on console accounts) 
     

Nice changes fo garuda... but i dont know why when Fortuna was relesed  my game was fluid  but after these Hotfix (like 5?) the valley of orbs its to laggy :c


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Garuda Changes:
[snip]

Time to pull her back out I guess. This might be enough to fix the issues with her Dread Mirror and her Blood Altar leaving you exposed upon first casting into a crowd, still discourages melee play though due to the razor straight shield not covering sides even a bit however, despite her having an innate melee weapon.

4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Echo-Lures no longer need to be equipped in your Gear Spiral, they are auto-equipped in the Conservation gear when a Tranq is equipped.

But this is already how this worked? Or am I missing something?

4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Improved Bounty boards to gracefully refresh and have next set of Bounties all lined up and ready to go without having awkward downtime of "no bounties available, please check again uhh sometime".

 

4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Servofish parts now display which Servofish they can be Dismantled from!

 

4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Chat will now autocomplete when attempting to link a Zaw, MOA Companion, K-Drive, and Kitgun.

 

4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

The Conservation gear when tracking animals now functions similar to the Fishing gear, where tapping the bound key will auto-equip the respective item, instead of having to hold the key and re-select the item. 

 

4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

A "CLOSED BETA" Accolade has been added to Closed Beta Players profiles - if you made your account before March 18, 2013, you have a new Accolade! 

All of this: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, DonOctavia said:

I am realy interested in how u will keep her mirror running in survial. Maybe i am not as good as ur are with garuda. Do a survial on mot with me. No worries i ll stay long. 
unknown.png msg me ingame if u are interested in teaching me

Well I dunno about level 6842 Gunners but if I ever have the time and am not either watching a 1 year old or working I could try to run like 20 or so minutes xD

1 hour ago, Xyhon said:

Stop playing simulacrum.

A mix of Simulacrum and normal gameplay as I try to clear the starchart (mostly hovering around Sedna), but regardless the damage numbers are still impressive, and you can’t just discount or instantly assume Simulacrum, (even though its purpose is testing builds hmm?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Darkvramp said:

this is Still a TINY AOE........

the wording on this is confusing, is it that one excavator spawns per person, and in a 4 player group you get extra,  or is it you get less in a 4 person group?

Sounds like it’ll match player count until you have 4 players in your squad, where it’ll still only be 3 excavators total?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Fixed an issue with the 'Grindy' K-drive trick gathering point when not actually grinding. 

Reverse this.  You just removed Grindy as a trick altogether and its awful.

Grinding to vent-kid max is excruciating now.  In the time I could get cap with vent kids, I could Reach syndicate cap for the day in ESO, and then some.

Maybe some people don't like having to play Tony Hawk for 20 minutes a day, and you just made it take double that.  Why?  Test yourself, if you can.  Go to your favorite place on the map, with the starter k-drive, and see how long it takes for you to farm 27,000 vent kid rep.  I reached max rank already, but there are people who haven't started yet and that's what they have to go through before they can install mods and gain Inertial Dampeners.

While you're at it, some in-game tool to know what tricks exist, and what buttons correspond to them, would be nice.  Everyone I know is having to learn everything to make their daily Tony Hawk chore less abysmal from Youtube.

  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WingedCrusade said:

You haven’t gotten her power strength to 190+ then. Marking enemies with her 4, when at 190+ has a 99% bleed proc chance and it increases all damage sources by a LOT. Her 4 and her 1 can take out whole groups of 155 Corrupted Bombards.

From somebody who owns all the frames? Garuda is definitely going to be one of my top damagers.

(Not to mention the combinations with other frames’ damaging abilities is ridiculous!)

Why would I care about that when I can kill everything faster in some other way? Her 4 + 1 combo can kill things... more slowly than if I just used a weapon or another frame. If the argument was simply "she can do this content," I'd agree, she can, but if the argument is if she's top tier, which is what you responded to, then no, I don't believe she is. 

In a group setting, marking enemies to combo with other frames also is clunky. That is helped slightly by the increase in minimum angle, but it's still awkward to spam cast it in a wide area if your goal was to debuff everything. Solo you're doing a combo that kills things more slowly than if you just used an AoE weapon or meme striked them or even used the new pax seeker. 

If you want to talk about really high levels in an endless, she's also not going to be your first choice due to survival. Her shield is lackluster and adaptation + quick thinking + self healing + her energy mechanic all combined are still less impressive than any frame with top-tier survival. 

People will play her for her theme and what not if they like it, but she's still not a top-tier frame. Her survival is average. Her AoE potential with the radius and angle of her 1 and 4 + the fact that you have to re-charge/re-cast her 4 the way that you do is meh. She's nowhere close to breaking any single target records. Her auto kill mechanic is like a poor man's fatal teleport. I like her overall theme, but she's not going to be my go-to frame for any particular type of content (I have all the frames as well). 

Edited by Borg1611
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, _Kireek_ said:

They're kids; how're they going to get those kinds of resources? e.e

That's not confusing. I don't think it can be any clearer.

1 player = 1 excavator.
2 players = 2 excavators.
3 players = 3 excavators.
4 players = 3 excavators.

so they made the best excavation mission...... boring again................................. #*!%ING WHY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 8 Minuten schrieb WingedCrusade:

Well I dunno about level 6842 Gunners but if I ever have the time and am not either watching a 1 year old or working I could try to run like 20 or so minutes xD

20 minutes sound fair. Msg me in game when u ve time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Borg1611 said:

Why would I care about that when I can kill everything faster in some other way? Her 4 + 1 combo can kill things... more slowly than if I just used a weapon or another frame. If the argument was simply "she can do this content," I'd agree, she can, but if the argument is if she's top tier, which is what you responded to, then no, I don't believe she is. 

In a group setting, marking enemies to combo with other frames also is clunky. That is helped slightly by the increase in minimum angle, but it's still awkward to spam cast it in a wide area if your goal was to debuff everything. Solo you're doing a combo that kills things more slowly than if you just used an AoE weapon or meme striked them or even used the new pax seeker. 

If you want to talk about really high levels in an endless, she's also not going to be your first choice due to survival. Her shield is lackluster and adaptation + quick thinking + self healing + her energy mechanic all combined are still less impressive than any frame with top-tier survival. 

People will play her for her theme and what not if they like it, but she's still not a top-tier frame. Her survival is average. Her AoE potential with the radius and angle of her 1 and 4 + the fact that you have to re-charge/re-cast her 4 the way that you do is meh. She's nowhere close to breaking any single target records. Her auto kill mechanic is like a poor man's fatal teleport. I like her overall theme, but she's not going to be my go-to frame for any particular type of content (I have all the frames as well). 

The mark is her biggest upside, her 1 when with a good charge (which scales with enemy from what I’ve noticed) can be launched and melt things okay pretty fast with like two swipes of a tough enemy.

Unfortunately I work 7 days a week and am always busy so I can’t exactly do Endless reliably, and I have yet to try her in ESO because I’ve forma’d her twice so far to try to fit a better build so far.

Not to mention, you get to a nice place where you can get a wide range of targets caught in the mark, which goes through walls (range not tested? Not sure how far her range is but I have yet to see it not hit something from a distance) and bam, plenty of marks for say, a Saryn to spore and then miasma, or watch a Revenant ballerina to victory as it destroys things.

Just gotta make sure you do the mark before any other effects, because the mark doesn’t seem to properly apply if they already seem proc’d or have effects on them.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DE I am going from 59fps to 18fps when ever I move my mouse in POE and in Orb Vallis! This has never happened untill now after the hotfix.

Edit: This usually happened around 20 min after in POE or Orb vallis and will get worse to the point where i will get 1-2 fps when ever I turn around. Is this a memory leak problem?

Edited by Deathlown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

K-Drive related issue: Previously doesn't matter how you perform tricks at The Pearl. (On the two half curve next to the black material.)

Now you can't continuously do the same tricks for bigger multiplier.

Solution: 2x Forward flip then 2x Copter. Will help your daily fun for Ventkids.

For the DEV's: This was planned change or Ordis scrambled up the things?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any reason why k-drive gains less points while actually grinding?
I get why the bug with grabbing the nose and gaining points was fixed and I never did it myself, but why does it take almost twice as long to gain points while doing stuff properly now?

Edited by Chisah
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DonOctavia said:

20 minutes sound fair. Msg me in game when u ve time. 

Sure if you’re on after 11pm EST tonight xD

I gotta try to rush and finish my build though. I’ve still got a couple empty slots due to two Umbra mods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far Orb Vallis when use Garuda first ability as, she hit the enemy sometimes she fall through the map at times for no reason ?!

DE pls fix it ?!

Edited by Nightshadow134
Some bug or glitch are still there not fix yeah and are there reason you might know ?!
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, HarrodTasker said:

Reverse this.  You just removed Grindy as a trick altogether and its awful.

Grinding to vent-kid max is excruciating now.

My grinding place is not affected at all. I am getting 3k in the same exact time. I still get regular score ticks at the same rate, and multiplier rises at the same rate. I see no issue here.

Edit: never-mind, Grindy is just bugged now. It sometimes not registering when actually grinding.

Edited by Silver-Priest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...