[DE]Drew

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2 + 24.1.2.1

What about fixes for garudas LOS checking issues?
half the time i hit 1, it doesnt do anything because "target obstructed". usually the obstacle is tiny, like a little fence or some knee high object that garuda would EASILY jump over just doing her normal animation. its using LOS checking from her current position to the enemy which it shouldnt. garuda does a jump and that jump height needs to be taken into consideration.

also if we are in mid air already, garuda should not have to "jump" again as part of her 1 animation. this is just for smoothness of animation (polish).

another thing is using her 1 on ospreys and other flying enemies. the cast works, u get the shield and u hurt the enemy, but the animation plays out below the osprey (garuda slashes at the empty ground...) which continues flying around like normal. so janky... the osprey should be knocked down like every other enemy. similar with her 2. claws come out of mid air and impale the hovering enemy. whole thing floating in mid air. its so janky like holy.

on another note,  can her 1 please use the damage mods from her claws. just like excals slash dash does. the current damage is just sad.

• Upvote 1

Just tried my daily ventkids grind - K-Drive trick multiplier doesn't go more than 7. Grinding ventkids rep is gonna be a loooong grind.

"Fixed Pax Seeker projectiles and Phantasma’s Alt Fire ignoring Nullifier bubbles."

So Pax seeker not only is stopped by nullifier bubbles now, but EVERY WALL BODY/PLAYER so shooting things in a hallways makes it useless! love it!

5 minutes ago, scrymglin said:

Just tried my daily ventkids grind - K-Drive trick multiplier doesn't go more than 7. Grinding ventkids rep is gonna be a loooong grind.

It does, you need to combo different tricks to keep rising it. Although Grindy is a bit buggy now. not triggering most of the time.

Edited by Silver-Priest

5 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed an issue with the 'Grindy' K-drive trick gathering point when not actually grinding. 

You also pretty much killed the trick multiplier gain for any tricks performed in the air in between the grinds. Rollback, please?

19 minutes ago, Reaver1986 said:

K-Drive related issue: Previously doesn't matter how you perform tricks at The Pearl. (On the two half curve next to the black material.)

Now you can't continuously do the same tricks for bigger multiplier.

Solution: 2x Forward flip then 2x Copter. Will help your daily fun for Ventkids.

For the DEV's: This was planned change or Ordis scrambled up the things?

Read back please before start to cry... Next time i'll overthink to write anything here. :facepalm:

• Upvote 2

Garuda:

I can't tell if I'm just imagining things, but it seems like Garuda's 8m stun actually ends sooner if you have Natural talent equipped. Is Natural Talent also speeding up the stun? 

That feeling when your account got made 1 month before beta... Oh well, I guess they never miss, huh.

Edited by psh_

I am glad you fixed all this.
But Limbo is still a bumby ride with all the new enemies, the bigger Orbs ingore the rift, the small hyenas completely ignore his timestop and he no longer put the excavation drill in the Rift with Cataclysm.
Wasn't that kinda the point of Cataclysm? Both to take in a lot of enemies and anything else in the area.
Not only that it also makes sense since he "banishes" that entire area. Enviroment and all, which includes any defense targets.

And not to mention how it is nearly impossible to play Limbo in a Corpus mission. Why? Because if a Nulli Bubble as much as scratches his Cataclysm, it shuts down. Why is it not like Khora's BDSM dome? Where they have to get to her? It is HIM that causes the anomalies, i would be fine if it was like the enemies inside the Nulli Bubble was not banished, like a little safe space of sorts.
But my god they make Limbo's life a hell.
And i enjoy my Limbo more than any frame.
I do not want him to be over-tuned or anything of the sort, i just want him to make more sense and feel a bit more... fluid?
And with those Nulli ospreys, holy dungpies he cannot do much.

• Upvote 2

@[DE]Drew
I dont see garuda staggering any enemys even at 2 or 3 m. Enemys drop her with an active mirror while she performs her 1 or 2 the same way they did before. Enemys run from front behind her shild and kill her without any stagger or movement stop. Last try 5 min ago. I ve had an active mirror and was performing her 1. The first enemy was my target. The enemy behind him went around my shield in that time and killed garuda. He killed her while the animation of her 1 happend. He had no staggering animation or movement stop, or slowing. He just run unimpressed behind my shild and droped her. What am i doing wrong that my garuda is not staggering enemys?

Edited by DonOctavia

thank you for the beautiful work.....my blood queen has received more love ima see if its viable to bullet jump and charge seeking at the top and rain down bloody talons from above

Those garuda changes feel overly cautious

the speed buffs for her cast are good, a bit faster would be nice just a bit or try instant, just try if it does not feel right well...ok

the problem is see in garuda is that, well, it has too much of her kit invested into damage to the point where if i need that damage or it would be useful i have to have like 70 blood altars to survive 1 stray bullet, i would suggest make the shield a radius or a bubble, make it only give some damage reduction as a trade off but it will still be better, her abilities feel like she should be only standing in a corner in order to survive because if a bullet hits you or a hitbox is weird or god forbid lag happens you die 1 hit, and increase the execution threshold to 50%, her blood altar honestly needs like 15m base range, buff the heals if you wish, more range and she will have something useful for the team outside the damage. 

Which brings me to the damage, yes, her damage blew my socks off, it blew my neighbors socks off, pretty sure that if you dump all the strength mods on her she will erase socks for the space time continuum, but is like using the master sword to mince garlic, WAY overkill. Since she is done in the dmg department, working on her other abilities and a bit more speed is all she really needs. Because i could use it because i like her design and as a frame, because i do, but i feel kinda useless because everyone else in the squad could have a rank 0 loki and some mid tier weapons and do the same thing i do for 90% of all content, twice as fast.

And i am left with my bajillion damage combo but no target, and if i play either solo or in a higher level, the enemies WILL kill me way too easily and/or the same problem will arise again, that everyone there will still kill stuff with me doing nothing significant to help.

Yes you could argue that she does not need to be better i just need to play her differently, but you could still change her in ways that allow you to play the same way but allows more players to enjoy her as well, you want to have more tankiness, press 1, damage? release 1 orb, even more? use with 4, all she really needs is better and/or wider heals, and more ways to survive when you NEED her to.

TL;DR i could use like 70+ weapons and do what garuda does for 90% of the content faster or just as fast and cheaper.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

A "CLOSED BETA" Accolade has been added to Closed Beta Players profiles - if you made your account before March 18, 2013, you have a new Accolade! 

I felt like CBT players were abandoned when Lato Vandal came back without any mention of giving those that already had one something in return. I asked for something, anything small to be given to keep to the promise that we wouldn't be forgotten. A weapon skin, a sigil, whatever. We would have our gift for being in the closed beta and everyone else could have the MR. After enough time it became clear to me that wasn't going to happen. I gave up and remembered it as a broken promise.

So thank you. Even if it took a long time to show it, you didn't forget us. 

4 hours ago, Thural said:

we're IN open beta

I don't see the words open beta anywhere on the warframe name. and the game isn't early access anymore xD

did they do a fix on the combo multiplier on the K-Drive? i have only been able to get a max of 3 kinda makes grinding for the vent kids almost impossible.

6 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

A "CLOSED BETA" Accolade has been added to Closed Beta Players profiles - if you made your account before March 18, 2013,

and my account is at november :feelsbad: 

but again thanks for the garuda update & good work DE

Please fix the login issue plaguing players for weeks now. We can only login in via VPN and it sucks. 

K-Drive score combo multiplier seems to only go up by 2 per trick and needs to be broken up with another trick before it can build up again. I dont mind this change as it raises the skill level to get high scores. But ive seen nothing about it in any patch notes so im wondering if this is a feature or a bug? Also operators not being able to use ciphers, feature or bug?

Can you fix where if Revenant dies while channeling Danse Macabre, the Danse Macabre sound effect will continue to play for the duration of the mission, and even when you go back into Cetus/Fortuna? It is not until you return to the orbiter that the sound stops playing.

2 hours ago, Netroking said:

OMG can you get rid of the accolade? All it's doing is giving a people a title, and those people are just going to flaunt it! 

They took away our "exclusive" weapons and gave us a badge and you're still complaining? We deserve something for supporting the game in it's early days.