Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2 + 24.1.2.1

[DE]Drew

Something in regards to pax seeker broke with this patch. It's doing significantly lower damage now.

Also, framerates in orb vallis are dropping like a lead balloon again.

EDIT: looks like the headshot tracking on pax seeker is SIGNIFICANTLY worse than prior to this patch. That's why it's doing so much less damage.

6 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Orb Vallis Excavation missions now spawn Excavators that will equally match player count, with the exception of a full squad of 4 players where only 3 Excavators will spawn. 

why reduce power cell spawn with it? it actually made sense to have that many power cell carriers before as it was supposed to be a corpus excavation site. now its back to the old 'wait for power cell' bounty again 😞

2 minutes ago, _Bambi said:

Something in regards to pax seeker broke with this patch. It's doing significantly lower damage now.

Also, framerates in orb vallis are dropping like a lead balloon again.

Pax Seeker was broken when it was added. They fixed in 3 hotfixes ago. It did 100% Impact damage but was being multiplied by x10 or something and was hitting enemies for upwards of 100 mil damage. It got changed to 50% Slash and 50% Puncture and scales properly. Some see it as a nerf but it was legit broken and works the way it was intended now (which means lower damage).

3 minutes ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

Pax Seeker was broken when it was added. They fixed in 3 hotfixes ago. It did 100% Impact damage but was being multiplied by x10 or something and was hitting enemies for upwards of 100 mil damage. It got changed to 50% Slash and 50% Puncture and scales properly. Some see it as a nerf but it was legit broken and works the way it was intended now (which means lower damage).

No, it's doing significantly lower damage post patch, compared to 10 minutes before the patch. I can read patch notes, I know how it's been changed. Go try it out for yourself. 

2 hours ago, Tauni said:

Ok. Mesa and Revenant's 4s do this too. Could you guys fix those please? 

Edit: Oh, Revenant's 4 also randomly toggles you into crouch sometimes. As much as I like dead daddy Revenant, him ordering me to kneel was not among the things I signed up for.

Holy... I thought I was really the only one experiencing this because I googled and searched the forums and I thought it was my keyboard that is spoilt.  DE definitely needs to fix this it's such a weird bug

7 hours ago, THE_ZEEK said:

would be nice if you would include the highest MR ranks as well in the closed beta//

Nope. Playing it during it's worst i.e closed beta, from where it's come to become the best, is nowhere near the same as grinding for MR. You can become MR26 in a matter of 2-3 months. No big deal.

7 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed animals sometimes spawning in range and instantly running away.

Yeah, not so much - kubrodon just spawned on the other side of a huge mountain outcrop (and as a result "in range" is debatable as I thought this was supposedly fixed in a previous hotfix), then immediately ran away.

DE you've broken K-Drives. It's now almost impossible to get the 'grindy' trick even when you are legitimately grinding. Please look into reverting this change until you can identify a 'glitch' vs actual gameplay. The K drive grind is horrendously time wastey enough but now that I cannot earn a single 'grindy' on a pipe long combo its beyond ridiculous. I dont think this is intentional however so I expect imminent hotfixing... 

instead of lowering the extractors they should have increased the spawn T.T i actually liked the fact that i had to protect multiple extractors rather then pretty much afk on top of one.

Orb vallis is HUGE and should have ALOT more enemies. we have all that space and i find myself constantly looking for enemies*

Archived