[DE]Drew

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2 + 24.1.2.1

9 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Fixed Pax Seeker activating on Warframe Exalted Ability Weapons (i.e. Titania Razorwing, Mesa Regulators).
  • Fixed Pax Seeker projectiles and Phantasma’s Alt Fire ignoring Nullifier bubbles.
  •  

You sure these are bugs and not features DE? 

just kidding. i'm expecting seeker to be nerfed at least 2 more times for how good it is. 

Edited by Fire2box
  • Woah 4

Sounds like Garuda is still undesirable but at least more tolerable now. As for the instakill being 40% instead of 35%... oh boy, you could have raised it by 1% it would still be the same 😛 Lameeeee!

Edited by Acersecomic
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 3
  • Upvote 7

Still no option to use the 24.0.4 skywing control scheme where pressing the key to move back along with the key to move quickly doesn't result in moving forward slowly. Disappointed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed Pax Seeker activating on Warframe Exalted Ability Weapons (i.e. Titania Razorwing, Mesa Regulators).

why? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

hace 1 minuto, Absalum dijo:

I buyed 3 K-Drive, all is level 30 and I earned 0 mastery...those who crafted it received their mastery it's not fair!

im one of those who cracfted yes.. u earn MR but cant rename  😛

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 3

Garuda tweaks and the fixes there are nice (praise Fortuna 69).

Any ETA on fixing the gaining Mastery from purchased items (K-Drives, Moas, and Kitguns)?

• Woah 1

it would be better at 10m for the area stuns and heal on blood altar. 35% to 40% on cast isn't much of a change, it should be at least 50%, but thanks for the start

• Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Duality52 said:

Garuda tweaks and the fixes there are nice (praise Fortuna 69).

Any ETA on fixing the gaining Mastery from purchased items (K-Drives, Moas, and Kitguns)?

I got mastery from the moa and kitgun I bought they pushed me to MR26. haven't bought a k-drive as I heard they aren't giving mastery unless built. 

Zitat

Orb Vallis Excavation missions now spawn Excavators that will equally match player count, with the exception of a full squad of 4 players where only 3 Excavators will spawn. 

Oh no...it was fun with 5 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Edited by DreisterDino
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

The Garuda buffs look nice and just what she needed. Will test it out and see.

the changes are definitely in the right direction!
but I still believe she need some damage reduction buff to handle being on 2hp all the time

Edited by koryfunny
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed a bug where you'd impact so hard with your Archwing in the Plains/Vallis that the game would crash as well. The world is not ready for this hyper-realistic 4D flight simulator.

Lol.

Did you all fix the positioning of the K-Drive's jets and reactor? They're up too far on the board. It's been messed up since the launch of Fortuna.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Please guys you need to fix spawning corpuses from ships, cuz they many many time stucks on the sky and they cannot drop on the ground, here is and take a look what's happening!?

20181126234349-1.jpg20181126234409-1.jpg20181127101754-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Ruujichin said:

I really like that new badge, I hope my account was made before that.

Hide contents

koUY2kN.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, I wish they also show the support for open beta players that has been here when open beta was a thing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2