Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2 + 24.1.2.1

[DE]Drew

ty for this fixes! but... when are you going to fix the "32 bit mode" ? My pc is 64 bit but i disable the 64 bit mode and directx 10/11 for run it better(i have a potato laptop) and is full of this glitches in OV since the release. So my options are to play in OV with glitches or play until my game eventually crash...

MMg4qvZ.png

36 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

A "CLOSED BETA" Accolade has been added to Closed Beta Players profiles - if you made your account before March 18, 2013, you have a new Accolade! 

Almost forgot, thanks for that! Much appreciated!

38 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Orb Vallis Excavation missions now spawn Excavators that will equally match player count, with the exception of a full squad of 4 players where only 3 Excavators will spawn. 

Not happy about this one. It was the most fun and intense mission type in Orb Vallis 😕

Garuda changes are nice though! Thanks.

44 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Garuda Changes:

Death's Gate Passive:

- Additional damage bonus now persists for 8 seconds upon reaching it's maximum value of 100%.
- Timer starts when health is more than 2 and/or additional bonus damage is 99% or less.
- Unaffected by mods.

Thank you. Really nice QoL buff right there.

Spoiler

If only... 😔

32 minutes ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Thank you for fixing the MOA names bug. Now there's finally a point to naming your MOA, since other players will see it instead of just "MOA".

Any ETA on fixing our inability to name our crafted K-drives? Also the Voting on Mission UI when entering bounties being stuck on screen is still a persistent bug. Your work is much appreciated.

This K-Drive naming thing is still a big issue for me. Can we get some clarity on this? If I make a K-Drive now, will I be able to name it retroactively later when it's fixed? Will I be forced to pay platinum to do it? I've been holding off building my dream K-Drive because of this.

On top of that, I've been patiently waiting for an ugly visual bug to be fixed with the K-Drive, in which the Reactor and Jets of the board are pushed too far forward. I appreciate all the bugfixes but this one is really driving me mad. It makes the Hothead reactor especially look terrible. And currently it's the topic with the most posts on the Fortuna Art and Animation bugs, as well as being reported in a dozen or so other threads. I know it's seemingly minor but it really makes the board look awful. And IMO these two bugs are keeping K-Drives from being perfect:

B3F63FFDC0C2E281919D6B90A24B92316E52093D

34 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixes:

• Fixed a bug where you'd impact so hard with your Archwing in the Plains/Vallis that the game would crash as well. The world is not ready for this hyper-realistic 4D flight simulator.
  • Fixed Resources obtained while K-Driving not actually saving to Inventories. 

I really hope this is not only exclusive to Archwings, but also true for K-Drives - concerning the impact issue.

Thank you for actually adding stuff to the inventory while K-Driving 👍👍 

Hi @[DE]Drew,

My forum account was created in may 2013, but i played the closed beta back when Xini was the only tileset. If my forum account states i started in May, does that mean im inelligble for the badge?

Either way, just curious. I saw someone say you could check the age of your account in your account management, but it just says "5 years", so maybe? Meh doesnt matter that much i guess.

2 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Hi @[DE]Drew,

My forum account was created in may 2013, but i played the closed beta back when Xini was the only tileset. If my forum account states i started in May, does that mean im inelligble for the badge?

Either way, just curious. I saw someone say you could check the age of your account in your account management, but it just says "5 years", so maybe? Meh doesnt matter that much i guess.

your account has a bit created too late

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Charging Seeking Talons while in the air will let you hover for a few seconds.

Please remove this, you are letting her be easy target like that because her shield can only protect her front while her backside is being shot at.

Not forgetting that after releasing the charge and shoots out her talons, she just fall to the ground without the ability to slide to negate the fall-animation, thus another reason for her to be freely shot at.

1 minute ago, Torikkusu said:

your account has a bit created too late

My actual account was created far before my forum account, is what im getting at. I wish there was a way to see when my player account was created but in account management on the WF site its a bit vague.

Archived