Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2 + 24.1.2.1

[DE]Drew

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you! The representation for Closed Beta players is amazing to see. I was curious if this would ever happen since Onslaught reintroduced Lato Vandal. Small gestures like these are much appreciated.

I hope the Ventkids syndicate offers more depth in the future as there is no meaning to this group after acquiring a copy of each mod and 3 boards for mastery. Consumables such as relic packs, Riven Mods, cosmetics, or other items would give more purpose to this syndicate after reaching "Logical".

We are still waiting for something to spend Cetus rep on...one step at a time.

Disappointed to see the Excavator count reduced in bounties.  It's not like it was remotely difficult to protect all five even on the Tier 5 bounty, and the extra action of having fights across such a broad area made it my favorite bounty objective.  Now it's completely forgettable, feeling little different from the Coildrive ambush or prisoner rescue, which just amount to "hang out and kill some stuff here for a bit."  The wider area of conflict for the Excavation actually made it feel a bit different and more exciting, subtle as the difference was.

2 minutes ago, Maganar said:

Disappointed to see the Excavator count reduced in bounties.  It's not like it was remotely difficult to protect all five even on the Tier 5 bounty, and the extra action of having fights across such a broad area made it my favorite bounty objective.  Now it's completely forgettable, feeling little different from the Coildrive ambush or prisoner rescue, which just amount to "hang out and kill some stuff here for a bit."  The wider area of conflict for the Excavation actually made it feel a bit different and more exciting, subtle as the difference was.

It was boring and overly long.

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Fixed K-Drive custom names not displaying in the End of Mission screen.

Not much help for me. -_- I already have 2 K-Drives named K-Drive because there is no way to rename them or give them a name during craft, so I'll see K-Drive anyway.

I want play warframe as a "retro event", when we can travel back in time with some grineer/corpus experiment and we can play the "old version" of the game, with old features!

(like that Diablo 3 event when you can play Diablo 1 with new graphics):community:

Flashback is ON

Archived