Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K drive grinding not counting towards trick counter

Vanilla_nuka

So im not sure if this is a bug, but since installing this latest update, while attempting to get vent kid standing, grinding on pipes isnt giving me anything towards my trick counter, and some of the tricks arent registering properly. Like ill do a copter, and it wont register, and still continue to show the last trick that i attempted to do. I didnt have this problem the other day while grinding vent kid standing. I have a video I will post shortly

Edited by Vanilla_nuka

Just noticed this myself, hoping it gets fixed soon if it's a bug. 😣

6 minutes ago, Vanilla_nuka said:

it was already  boring and tedious before to grind the standing, but it was efficient, now its even worse

I actually enjoy grinding Vent Kids standing, but yeah it's problematic that now it's going to take a lot longer to hit the cap. 🤔

Edited by Equinoof

Adding my confirmation. Grindy was never showing up, and my combo multiplier was definitely lower than normal.  I am actually grinding, chaining jumps and tricks together.  Everything but the grinds seems to be registering just fine.

This doesn't really add significant time for me, I was still able to bang out my 26k rep in under 15 minutes. But I immediately noticed my multipliers not being consistent with my past experience.