Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Alternate Helmets

Playur

Question

So. Today my Nyx was done in the foundry, and im having a blast! Its so much fun! 

I looked into the alternate helmets to see if there was anything cool, and it was. Atleast in terms of looks. 

Both helmets gives + and - to things that I feel will make the Nyx worse. 
Do you guys have any experience using these helmets? And if you do, which one would you recommend? 

And while you're at it, am I going in the right direction in terms of modding the Nyx? :/ 

Th7dA9H.jpg

6 answers to this question

Vespa is glorious. looks badass too!

Yes, use Vespa if you can get it. +15% Power Efficiency with Streamline gives you 45% reduction in ability cost :D. -5% Armor is a negligible amount since Nyx only has 10 Armor to begin with.

Edited by CitizenV

Nyx has 10 armor already. 9.5 armor for Vespa Nyx is not bad, don't worry. In fact, it is very very very worth the 15% more power efficiency. Just get it. Cheap-&#! Chaos-castings all day long. And it looks kewl.

Menticide Nyx loses 5% shields -after- Redirection/Vigor and gains some more stamina. It looks awesome but has a bad effect. Still, 5% is not much.

Vespa is nice stats-wise, but I think it looks &#! so I use the other one for aesthetics or the base helm. In terms of modding I don't like duration enchance stuff on Nyx, it just makes recasting harder as you can't do it again until the effect has disappeared or all affected enemies are killed.