General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Daily Tribute Stolen - Issues with Boosters

Zeoran

Your game has a very strong affinity for screwing me over. I could go on for hours about your "conservation" system and how screwed up it is, but that's not why I'm submitting this ticket. This time, for the first time in WEEKS, the game FINALLY gave me a decent Daily Tribute... a 4 hour affinity booster. I was looking forward to using it to level up my new frames that I've built recently. But at the time I got it, I was about to leave with my son to go to a movie we had planned on seeing. So I left Warframe running with the screen up and my daily tribute UNCLAIMED. Now I've already submitted and posted on the forums how I think you guys seriously need to change those boosters so that WE, the players, get to choose when they are activated. I understand that in the case of a daily tribute, you wouldn't want us sitting on it and collecting them, so you could put a 24-hour expiration on it. But we should be able to CHOOSE when it activates and the timer starts. Real people have real lives and real lives don't always follow a neat schedule. It's a simple thing to give us the ability to start the timer on those boosters. But that's not even my problem here. My problem is that the 4-hour booster was running for the entire 3.5 hours I was out at the movies EVEN THOUGH I HAD NOT CLAIMED IT. So when I got home, looking forward to playing the game and leveling up my frames, it was a very short-lived joy. Why does your game, which has been around for so long, have so many STUPID things wrong with it??? You'd think this game was early access with the number of holes I've found in it.

Why were you logging in if you were about to leave for hours? The login bonus is just that, a bonus. You were still able to level up when you got home, just at the normal rate. Sure it would be nice if it waited and maybe they'll change that. But getting bent out of shape out of a freebie boost that you knew could happen and didn't log in until later is silly. You spent time with your son, which is more important.