Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Enemy Is the most annoying in Fortuna?

Warnewb234

Member of my team with crap damage and no CC to compensate the upscale difficulties on caches capture and excavation, and the member who enter the vault activating alarm bcus refuse to use Void mode.

Edited by xcenic

Trenchers. Their knockdown dash has a tiny windup and no noise or visual effect beyond that to actually telegraph it, and their knockback shockwave is just annoying as hell, being ping-ponged around by them along with a couple of other enemies. And their run animation looks silly.

Also yeah, the mines are a pain. They're almost completely invisible on 90% of the terrain on the map.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

For me its probably the (Eximus) Terra Elite Overtakers and Terra Shield Drones. 

At level cap, the Overtakers can put out a constant stream of homing bolts that do up to 5.2k EHP of damage from ~80m away, and since I play medium-ish tanky frames like Warcry Valk and Oberon in Fortuna its always kind of jarring when I lose 90% of my HP out of the blue.  It has a high chance of proc'ing Electric and Blast for even more damage and knockdown too.

And the Shield Drones that give nullifier bubbles to everything including each other.  Since the bubbles are considered 'shelter' to the AI, it results in the mobs and the Shield Drone producing the shield eventually stacking up their bubbles together into one mega bubble I am pretty much forced to run into to clear quickly.

1 hour ago, Warnewb234 said:

For me it would be the Moas that shoot you from long distances and throw bouncy mines at you, so annoyed every time in chasing them, also annoyed when they bomb the excavators.

I think that’s the little Terra Bursa

Shockwave Moas and Trenchers are my most annoying. Those guys like to shoot me in the Air when i’m Reloading.

Edited by GPrime96

To be honest... most of them. There is just way, way, waaaaay too much knock-down, bounce, nullifying, long range barrages and many other annoying things going on when things ramp up, to the point that every enemy has a nulli bubble on them and has some form of attack that knocks you down, up, left, right or just denies your attack...

DE really went overboard with the various denial mechanics this time. Most enemies have something, which would be fine if we didn't have to face them fifty at a time.

40 minutes ago, Ailyene said:

Terra Elite Overtakers

Yup, it's probably them for me. It was either them or the Provisor that one shot me.

"But Monkey, you play Wukong, Wukong is immortal".

I enjoy using my Defyless build (especially when there's nullifiers everywhere), and 95% of the time whilst farming Toroids it's absolutely fine. I'm able to dodge around, heal when necessary and deal all the damage in the world. Genuine fun, even with all the bouncys.

But out of the blue some Elite cheesebag just blows away all my health, despite having... probably 10,000 ehp at the time.

5 minutes ago, XenMaster said:

When do they appear though? I didnt see them or do i need to get 4 star police?

I usually encounter them when Toroid farming (i use a rolling guard/cataclysm hybrid build).  They're not terribly common, but when they show up it'll be apparent pretty quickly. They can disperse null bubbles vary quickly, and generally stay alive by keeping a bubble between it and the nearest murderizing Tenno.

1 hour ago, Zavenosk said:

I usually encounter them when Toroid farming (i use a rolling guard/cataclysm hybrid build).  They're not terribly common, but when they show up it'll be apparent pretty quickly. They can disperse null bubbles vary quickly, and generally stay alive by keeping a bubble between it and the nearest murderizing Tenno.

Feel like nef anyo is better than vay hek in terms of producing firepower. I widh vay hek's Incursion force is terrifying

Pretty much every enemy type that either severely limits my choice of frame because there's swarms of units with nullification, and every kind of enemy that spams bouncies so you can't touch the ground to reload or even start a melee combo.

Soooooo, pretty much 95% of the Corpus. At least they do basically nothing for damage, but still very annoying