Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

pc migrant accolayde

TheEnderboss

vor 47 Minuten schrieb TheEnderboss:

so can we get a accolayde on our profiles that says we are pc migrants to the switch 

We had such accolade on our pc-account if we migrated to Nintendo Switch for a very brief moment in time!
It was not visible for us, but for other players...little bit strange tbh.

If you want to see it, just look at this Screenshot:
e33e94a0a5.jpg
This Screenshot does not show my profile, but a profile from a good friend (since like I said you weren't see it if you looked at your own profile ingame)
It doesn't make sense to have such accolade on a PC account in my opinion...since it is more usefull if you get it on the console-acc tbh^^' (and no-one ever "migrated to pc")

Hope this Information helps you^-^

To keep it short:
This little "bug" got fixed with the latest hotfix. I took this Screenshot during Hotfix "Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2" and with "Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2.1" it got removed again! DE is planning to implement this accolade on consoles in a future update.

More Information about it in the Hotfix-Notes here:

95a455f00d.png

Cheers
~Fabpsi

Edited by Fabpsi
~penguins

On 2018-11-29 at 4:40 PM, Fabpsi said:

We had such accolade on our pc-account if we migrated to Nintendo Switch for a very brief moment in time!
It was not visible for us, but for other players...little bit strange tbh.

If you want to see it, just look at this Screenshot:
e33e94a0a5.jpg
This Screenshot does not show my profile, but a profile from a good friend (since like I said you weren't see it if you looked at your own profile ingame)
It doesn't make sense to have such accolade on a PC account in my opinion...since it is more usefull if you get it on the console-acc tbh^^' (and no-one ever "migrated to pc")

Hope this Information helps you^-^

To keep it short:
This little "bug" got fixed with the latest hotfix. I took this Screenshot during Hotfix "Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2" and with "Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.2.1" it got removed again! DE is planning to implement this accolade on consoles in a future update.

More Information about it in the Hotfix-Notes here:

95a455f00d.png

Cheers
~Fabpsi

wow thanks man