Why is it so rare to get a squad who stays for rotation c rewards in arbitration

Legion-Shields

Just now, Kyoresh said:

because its another new gamemode thats so boring and filled with crap rewards that no one bothers doing it

That is quite a statement to throw down. In my eyes, all of that is simply untrue, but to each their own. I find the mission fun and the rewards are nice to have as Endo can always be used in the future.

19 minutes ago, Voltage said:

That is quite a statement to throw down. In my eyes, all of that is simply untrue, but to each their own. I find the mission fun and the rewards are nice to have as Endo can always be used in the future.

well the artificial try to simulate Difficulty with invulnerability is an old cheap trick, and the slower scaling is really annoying 

And I dont need Endo, maxed all useful Primed Mods and still got 40-50k leftovers 

here's a few likely scenarios:

• they don't know the Reward structure is different from the rest of the game (or maybe don't know there is a Reward structure in the game at all, for the game never tells the Player there is one in the first place let alone when it changes)
  • people aren't or don't think they are equipped to complete one extended Rotation (often falsely so, but if anybody in this game asks for help they're always told they HAVE to have what the Community considers the best to even click play regardless of whether or not that is the best which it often is not but that's a different thread)
  • there isn't a necessity to play a full Rotation to have the possibility of getting all the Rewards and the Community always prefers to choose what requires the least amount of input over what is actually efficient.
  • something else, i guess.
2 hours ago, Voltage said:

I find the mission fun and the rewards are nice to have as Endo can always be used in the future.

i agree. Arbitration Drones are perhaps maybe not my quite favorite thing since they don't affect all Equipment equally (some Abilities are unusable while others unaffected), but since they usually obliterate any Enemies nearby when they die i'm not sure which way i feel on them...
but the Gamemode type overall is pretty ok for Players that have nothing else to do. a bit of risk and... excitement in play when there usually is none, and so long as you don't get instantly deleted by an unknown attacker, it's more fun than playing about 90% of the rest of the game that's just waiting around for timers.

i might not really need any of the Rewards it can give, but it's still something that's infinitely useful in the long run which is preferable to a Mod you have a thousand of already or Et Cetera. (Riven Fuel in the Reward Pool pls, though)

Edited by taiiat

from what i have seen it basically sums to to four main things: 

1. They were expecting a carry and it was not fast enough (bane of my existence)

2. it took to long to reach the next rotation ( more so because they expect a carry or they are leeching if not both. or just simply lazy/impatient)

3. they die or they think that leaving lets them try again. 

4. not as many people actually want extended runs as people have thought. also add to the fact that rotations are twice as long it can be a drag.

drones make arbitration easier idk what all the fuss is about. (besides being lazy to use their weapons?) they kill off swarms of enemies. one stone, 5-12 birds... lol. it forces people to actually pay attention which is apparently an issue... 

37 minutes ago, Makunogo said:

3. they die or they think that leaving lets them try again. 

Well, to be fair dying is a legit reason to quit out unless you're really close to the next reward.  Dying early in a round means you'll be considered inactive, and thus ineligible for that round's rewards.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

Well, to be fair dying is a legit reason to quit out unless you're really close to the next reward.  Dying early in a round means you'll be considered inactive, and thus ineligible for that round's rewards.

well the OP did ask why people leave. and that is one of the main reasons 😛

1- The rewards suck

2- Arbitrations are boring as hell

3- 40 to 60 minutes is usually the threshold that people can take until they get bored of the mission

4- Once they hit said threshold and get the amazing reward of 2k endo, they just want to leave...

Its simple as that

32 minutes ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

I think most dont want to risk having any gains lost on an extraction under “fail”. The reward mileage varies according to each player.

I’ll drop in if the strength buff looks giggly fun but eh hoard mode bores me after 30min.

(rotation) rewards and exp are maintained. for example, nobody does an excavation arbitration for cryotic, its literally twice as long as a regular excavation. the only thing they lose is the random pickups.   I personally only do infested salvage and interception as they seem to have the quickest rotations without too much enemy interference (and thus im less likely to get killed). i guess i'm lazy. or efficient depends on how one looks at it.

I don't know... I went two hours with a couple randoms and I think we could've gone another hour or so..but the the third guy went down and we were like let's go so as not to inconvenience him or her...because they put up great fight, but got caught by two majorly OP Toxic Ancients screaming "HELLO AND GOODBYE" at them..

But really all we got was endo for all the rotation Cs we hit and near the two hour mark we got a sculpture...big whoop...