Jump to content

Idea for new type of daily mission


RistN
 Share

Recommended Posts

I had idea about new type of Sortie-like,Raid-like, daily mission that would be appreciated and welcomed by many veteran players.

This mision would consist of 10 missions by order of missions difficulty.For example one of the first missions would be Exterminate and Capture and last ones would be Defence,Interception,Spy and final,10th mission would be Boss fight.It would be something like Mortal Kombat campaign,ladder mission.

Now challenging part of this will be mission conditions:

-if you fail one mission,you fail all and get back to mission no.1 again.

- all missions are lvl 100

-all missions have random Sortie-like conditions:Energy reduction,Elemental dmg resistance...

-you can't change warframe and weapons

 -when you finish all of them you get 1 out of 3 rewards you can choose from.This rewards should be something valuable that would attract players.

I think that these missions would be very fun and challenging given that there are many limitations,many unknown things and failure is not an option.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only problem i would have is;

1. 

13 minutes ago, RistN said:

if you fail one mission,you fail all and get back to mission no.1 again.

Can be abused by trolls to no end. "Oh hey, we're finally on the last (or 9th) mission", Troll: Fails mission on purpose. Everybody has to do it all again. Maybe make it if you fail you go to the previous mission instead of the start, this way trolls will have less of an impact whilst still punishing the team for losing.

2. 

16 minutes ago, RistN said:

get 1 out of 3 rewards you can choose from

These rewards need to be something amazing for all the trouble we have to go through to get them. Maybe some skins for frames or new attachment/armor pieces and syandanas that look amazing and maybe have a visual set effect or maybe a cache of 3~5 rivens or something similar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, AndouRaiton said:

Can be abused by trolls to no end. "Oh hey, we're finally on the last (or 9th) mission", Troll: Fails mission on purpose. Everybody has to do it all again. Maybe make it if you fail you go to the previous mission instead of the start, this way trolls will have less of an impact whilst still punishing the team for losing.

There are not that many trolls in this game and with difficulty of this missions hardly anyone would dare to play it on random.Doing all 10 in one go is what makes it so interesting,going back to previous mission would only make it like extended Sortie mission run.

 

28 minutes ago, AndouRaiton said:

These rewards need to be something amazing for all the trouble we have to go through to get them.

ofc ,because this is a mission for more advanced team of players.I don't know about your choices but some rewards worth of playing it because in the end it all goes down to rewards...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...