Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Unvaulting 2018 Help (?)

noisecreep

Question

Swazdo-Lah Tenno!

So I just wanted to ask... I'm not really somebody who goes out of my way to get what I want peice by peice. Earlier today I got bored so I went into the recruiting chat to look for something fun to do. And I noticed that a lot of people are farming for the newly unvaulted relics. So I joined one and realized that i had some already even before the runs we did. So next I looked for some people who were doing IntactShare / RadShare for the relics I had. In the end I got to build a soma prime out of all of this boredom. I gotta say that was pretty rewarding and i want to do it again. ~(-_-~)

Bottomline is: I don't know how I got ahold of the relics I had beforehand. How can I efficiently farm for the newly unvaulted relics? I had somebody tell me to farm them in the void. But I have spent an hour doing the same mission that he told me to do over and over but got nothing out of it. T_T

Thanks in advance to anybody who replies! 🙂

Edited by noisecreep
typo

1 answer to this question

The best way to get Unvaulted Relics is to do Fortuna/Orb Vallis Bounties, for one they are the only Relics dropped there compared to the diluted pool in the Void droptables and secondly there is a chance of getting an extra reward at the end of the Bounty chain which can be a Relic if you manage to complete ALL the bonus objectives in the chain.

But if for some reason you are unable to play on Orb Vallis, Cetus Bounties also offer the Unvaulted Relics as rewards.