Blood Rush Not Working

DarkKnight271

Question

Because I'm not capable of doing that. And please, don't try to say otherwise, don't try to tell me how wrong I am. You are not me. I'm sure this is a great mod for every other player in the game and no one else but me has my specific problem with it but for me, this is a useless mod.

Thank you for the answer.

10 minutes ago, schilds said:

Why do you think you can't reach 5 hits? If it's about being able to sustain it, there are mods like Drifting Contact that will keep the counter going longer.

Dude, drop it. You're not me. I'm sick to death of people trying to tell me what they think I can do. You're not helping or even being useful.

And it’s not that we have a problem with how you play games, it’s that it sounds like you need some help.  You’re here asking for guidance.  From what we can all see, you still don’t actually understand how the combo counter mechanic works in this game.  We are trying to help.  And you have stuck your fingers in your ears going lalalalala

5 minutes ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

And it’s not that we have a problem with how you play games, it’s that it sounds like you need some help.  You’re here asking for guidance.  From what we can all see, you still don’t actually understand how the combo counter mechanic works in this game.  We are trying to help.  And you have stuck your fingers in your ears going lalalalala

Again. Let me see if I can use smaller words. I had a question about Blood Rush because it did not seem to be affecting my weapon. I was then told why. If I had wanted further help I would have asked. I am sorry that you can not understand that. Maybe you should find someone to help you understand. Because you are not helping, you are being annoying. You are NOT me. I know what I can and can not do in this game. You do not know what I can or can not do in this game. My question was answered you can go away now.

2 minutes ago, DarkKnight271 said:

Wow. What part of "I can't do it" do you not understand? If I had wanted help with combos, the thing I specifically said I DID NOT WANT HELP WITH in my second reply, then instead of trying to cut this off before it started I instead would have asked for help. I get it, you kids think you know better than everyone, but in this case, you don't. So instead of sounding like an idiot, why don't you just drop it and move along. Someone already answered my question about Blood Rush.

The part we can’t understand is how you can hit melee once but not 5 times.  We do not understand that.

so you basically need a weapon that is capable of one-shotting every enemy in the game.  Because hitting more than once is impossible?  If there are 5 enemies in the room, can you hit them all once each?  Then you can use blood rush.

1 minute ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

The part we can’t understand is how you can hit melee once but not 5 times.  We do not understand that.

so you basically need a weapon that is capable of one-shotting every enemy in the game.  Because hitting more than once is impossible?  If there are 5 enemies in the room, can you hit them all once each?  Then you can use blood rush.

And you don't need to. So try going away now and finding someone else to annoy.

1 minute ago, DarkKnight271 said:

And you don't need to. So try going away now and finding someone else to annoy.

Nah this is just too strange and needs to be explored.  Plus I can see the smoke coming from your ears now and it’s getting funny.

the rest of us are using blood rush to great advantage.  

Let me try and use smaller words:  it is clear that you do not understand how this mechanic works.  Why are you refusing to learn? We are trying to help as it is clear you need help.

11 minutes ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

Nah this is just too strange and needs to be explored.  Plus I can see the smoke coming from your ears now and it’s getting funny.

the rest of us are using blood rush to great advantage.  

Let me try and use smaller words:  it is clear that you do not understand how this mechanic works.  Why are you refusing to learn? We are trying to help as it is clear you need help.

Good for the rest of you. None of you are me.

Good for the rest of you. None of you are me.

Look, if you’re capable of hitting the button once, you’re capable of hitting the button a few times consecutively.  I call BS on you not being able to hit a button more than once.  You either don’t understand the mechanic or you are blatantly lying.  I see no reason for you to be lying, so I’m going with you do not understand.

4 minutes ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

Look, if you’re capable of hitting the button once, you’re capable of hitting the button a few times consecutively.  I call BS on you not being able to hit a button more than once.  You either don’t understand the mechanic or you are blatantly lying.  I see no reason for you to be lying, so I’m going with you do not understand.

I understand it just fine. Why can't you understand that I'm not able do the thing needed? Why do you even want to understand? It hasn't stopped me from playing. It's people like you that make me consider it. Maybe I only have one hand and can't use all the controls at the same time, maybe I'm missing both arms and play with my foot and that's why I can't do it, maybe I'm a quadriplegic and that's why, maybe I was shot and have severe nerve damage and that's why, maybe I'm an 80 year old with sever arthritis and my hands just don't move the way they use to, maybe it's none of those things, maybe I'm just really, really, bad at video games. What does it matter to you? Will it make it easier to mock me if you knew? Do you get off on making others feel inferior to you so you want to make sure people who aren't as good as you know it? There's absolutely no reason for this to matter to you or others. If someone repeatedly says they can't do something and they're not asking for help, maybe you and others just need to drop it because you're not helping anyone. If anything you're making the situation worse and possibly driving away players because they're just not as good as you and they can see that you will rub that in their face just so you can feel superior to them.

In the last message alone, you have used the word “needed.”  As well as a multitude of other words with double letters in them.  If you can spell ‘needed’ then you are capable of hitting the e button more than once in a row.  You’ve contradicted yourself already.

im not rubbing your face in how good I am compared to you.  I’m trying to help you be as good as me.

5 minutes ago, DarkKnight271 said:

Why can't you understand that I'm not able do the thing needed? Why do you even want to understand?

I want to understand because this seems weird. If you have something that physically prevents you from doing so; such as RSI, etc there are ways to get around it such as hotkeys or mouse wheels and assigning actions to them.

7 minutes ago, DarkKnight271 said:

Do you get off on making others feel inferior to you so you want to make sure people who aren't as good as you know it?

No i just want to help someone who plays the game have an easier time playing the game. And if you would be nice enough to tell us why/what is preventing you, we can help come up with a solution for you. And further, i want to help you because it is basic human nature to want to help those that need it; even if you don't want it.

Lastly, if you want everyone to stop talking about it you can simply mark this thread as Archived and no-one will be able to add to this post.

11 minutes ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

In the last message alone, you have used the word “needed.”  As well as a multitude of other words with double letters in them.  If you can spell ‘needed’ then you are capable of hitting the e button more than once in a row.  You’ve contradicted yourself already.

im not rubbing your face in how good I am compared to you.  I’m trying to help you be as good as me.

Keep showing how narrow minded and bigoted you are.

6 minutes ago, AndouRaiton said:

I want to understand because this seems weird. If you have something that physically prevents you from doing so; such as RSI, etc there are ways to get around it such as hotkeys or mouse wheels and assigning actions to them.

No i just want to help someone who plays the game have an easier time playing the game. And if you would be nice enough to tell us why/what is preventing you, we can help come up with a solution for you. And further, i want to help you because it is basic human nature to want to help those that need it; even if you don't want it.

Lastly, if you want everyone to stop talking about it you can simply mark this thread as Archived and no-one will be able to add to this post.

How many times do I have to say it. I don't need help. I really don't get how so many people can be so stupid.You play the game your way, I'll play it my way. If I need help maybe I'll ask a question, but if this is how people are treated, maybe I wont. But hey, that's okay, right? You can't have anyone different than you play this game or anything.

You obviously don't want to "help", you're just here to continue to pile on. If you wanted to help, you'd have read my 2nd reply and just left the situation alone. But no, you just had to pile on with the bigot. Grats, that make you a bigot as well.

1 hour ago, DarkKnight271 said:

For that matter, if I only get 1 kill in a mission or 1000 kills in a mission why would it matter to you?

.You play the game your way, I'll play it my way.

If "your way of playing" means you contribute nothing and practically leech off others it does matter.

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

If "your way of playing" means you contribute nothing and practically leech off others it does matter.

Well I guess if you ever see me "leeching" off you in game you can report me. Until then, it shouldn't concern you since it doesn't affect you in any way.