Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blood Rush Not Working

DarkKnight271

Question

Whether you know it or not, you DO need help.  You’re incapable of hitting a button more than once consecutively (just in the game, mind.  You can type double letters on the forums just fine.)

then you DO need help.  And there are methods and tools available for us to guide you towards so that you CAN hit melee a few times.  If we can understand what’s preventing you, we can help you.  We know some tricks that can make you better.  Why wouldn’t you want to improve your game?  Presumably, the attempt to use Blood Rush was an attempt at improving your melee.  We can help you improve it a billion times better than any mod can by teaching you a method to use melee more than once. 

If you do have nerve damage, or a disability, there ARE options available to overcome the issue that we can supply to you. No one here is judging you on that.  

We are judging your attitude.  

you’re playing victim when all we want is to help.  How dare we try to help our fellow players?! Such audacity!  Surely we only help to make you feel inferior!  You’re not a victim here.  Stop being one.

28 minutes ago, DarkKnight271 said:

Well I guess if you ever see me "leeching" off you in game you can report me. Until then, it shouldn't concern you since it doesn't affect you in any way.

It's not your performance or theoretical inability/disability that's at issue here- it's your downright hostile response to genuine helpfulness that's at issue here. You went from 0 to 100 at someone so much as daring to try and help you get better. That's not exactly... Normal.

Rated M for Mature... yeaah.

Fun thing is, you don't even have to possess any kind of skill, or mindset, to install two, or three mods together, and faceroll your keyboard and hit the enemies with melee. Also, there are plenty of other mechanisms, helping you not lose Instantly the combo meter.

Pure hostility will lead you nowhere, but dead ends. Also, hostility can breed hostility just as easy.

2 hours ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

The part we can’t understand is how you can hit melee once but not 5 times.  We do not understand that.

so you basically need a weapon that is capable of one-shotting every enemy in the game.  Because hitting more than once is impossible?  If there are 5 enemies in the room, can you hit them all once each?  Then you can use blood rush.

op is pretty damn toxic, being offended when someone offers them more information about the mod. reminds me of someone i knew a few years ago that had anger issues. i assume they dont have any arms or legs, cause not being able to hit anything at all while having up to 33 seconds depending on your mods is physically impossible.

Edited by Talinthis
missed a letter in a word

Ok, so this has gone to the point where you’re never going to let us help you due to stubborn principle, so I’m going to just offer constructive advice and maybe you will read it, and implement it.  I’m sure I will never know or receive a thank you:

bind your melee to your scroll up or scroll down wheel on your mouse.  Congratulations, you can now melee a billion times better than before.  Waaaaaaay better improvement than 105% crit chance.

An extra pro-tip: some mice, like a Logitech for example, have a button that frees up the mouse wheel so it just spins freely on its bearing.  Just flick up or down on your mouse wheel for a whole bunch of consecutive attacks as it spins.  

If u want a mod that gives u 100+ crit chance on the first hit ur better off with a riven with a negative to boost the crit higher

Maybe he plays stealth and has a distinct way of playing where if he swings more than once he considers it a fail.

Tl;dr.  Get a crit chance riven and sell blood rush for some plat. Someone will buy it

10 hours ago, DarkKnight271 said:

So I have the mod Blood Rush and it's leveled up a bit and the card says it has +105 Critical Chance but it doesn't actually change the Critical Chance stat on the weapon it's attached to. Is this mod broken or am I not seeing something correctly?

Blood rush: increase CC as melee combo increase. When you attached it to your weapon, there is “no combo” to reflect the increase in cc. Hence it will only work when u have combo.