Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive Score Multiplier Bugged

DawnoftheWhiteFury

8 hours ago, Chaos.Blades said:

Disappointed that after a few hotfixes this still has not been fixed. The multiplier still doesn't increase with tricks most of the time.

If you do your tricks too quickly, they won't register and you will get copy cat.
Just don't press the buttons too quickly and you will be fine.
I'm farming my daily standing on the pearl. Flying there, killing everything around the pearl using mesa and then farming my 27k standing takes 20 minutes. Nothing bad about this.

Just grind on the pearl.
When you jump, you need to press "space" 2 times, so you do a copter. Then do a forward spin (I'm pressing RMB+shift, because I don't know what of both I need to press. And now I always press both, because it feels natural. I think the RMB-part is the important one)
Before you land, you have to hold LMB, and then hold Ctrl.
It's important to start holding LMB first, before starting to hold Ctrl.
This way you will get a lot of points for the grind.

By doing this, my multiplier goes up by 4 each time I jump. 
After 4 jumps I have a multiplier of x17, and about 200 points. 
This gives me a 3k score.

You could probably do more tricks while being in the air. You have to look what wirks for you in combination with your point-gain.
One jump generates about 50 points. If you can get a x20 multiplier when you hit 150 points, then you would only need 3 jumps.
The Mod Inertia Dampeners could help with that.

It's really easy and pretty chill.
Listening to some music or some podcasts.

The mods I'm using as of right now are:
Mag Locks, Air Time, Venerdo Hoverdrive, Rail Guards

Don't know if you need the Rail Guards Mod. The others are nice and the jump related mods are important because you need the time to do the tricks "slowly" so you don't get copycat.

Edited by WhiteMarker

They STILL haven't even fixed the issue with being unable to name built K-Drives and at this rate the second wave of Fortuna content will arrive before they do. That's kind of ridiculous how K-Drives and their issues have just been for the most part ignored save for the one attempted fix, which was the cause of this thread in the first place. 

Edited by DawnoftheWhiteFury

On 2018-12-09 at 3:18 PM, Madas007 said:

Yes the restriction on the scoring is silly.  Thankfully, I have just finished leveling and formaing the 4 Boards (3 build + 1 purchased) and it started real fun.. but by the time the second board needed to be leveled it was already a chore! .. The K Drive is a great item to this incredibly game, but placing silly restrictions on its Vent Kids scoring and affinity is just anti-gaming progression for no reason.  And on top of that the new stuff up with the multiplier and grind connections put in make it a terrible idea for such a great, and what should have been incredible fun vehicle.  Hell we should have had the racing, the tricks, the grinding all going full out and getting amazing scores and ranking up alot faster and it would have created a fun yet competitive side in our Tenno community.  Still its the best game around and I do thank DE for all their efforts.. 😉

if we had queuable kit board racing it would be the only pvp mode id care about in this game lmao.