Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is Accolade

DatCanadien

Question

14 answers to this question

Your Forum Profile was created outside of the correct period: created June 10 2013. I am not sure if that will be the actual time you made the game account or not. But you might just be ineligible. 

A "CLOSED BETA" Accolade has been added to Closed Beta Players profiles - if you made your account before March 18, 2013, you have a new Accolade!  Source

Edit: I assume it would be in your Profile under "Accolades". First page in game.

Edited by krc473

16 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Your Forum Profile was created outside of the correct period: created June 10 2013. I am not sure if that will be the actual time you made the game account or not. But you might just be ineligible. 

Edit: I assume it would be in your Profile under "Accolades". First page in game.

I don't see anything saying Accolades.

P.S I didn't create my forums page for along time after joining.

Edited by DatCanadien

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:

That most likely means you do not get it.

Type in the game chat /profile Maninas. That profile should have the icon. Anybody from the "Update #1 is here" thread should have it.

• Note: the name is just the first poster in the thread.

That's weird because I was playing when the founder's pack was released :/. Never bought it though cause $100 was out of the questionn for a warframe 

2 minutes ago, DatCanadien said:

That's weird because I was playing when the founder's pack was released :/. Never bought it though cause $100 was out of the questionn for a warframe 

Its not the Founders Pack. It is for Closed Beta participation. I too was playing when the Founders Pack was available. 

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

The Founders pack was on sale until late 2013.

I'm sure I played when the pack was first released which was late 2012. The pack was then taken down for a couple weeks and then came back for a couple months t'ill the end of 2013. Oh well, sucks to be me I guess

Wiki says "The Founders program began on December 19, 2012, and was supposed to end on March 16, 2013, before the game transitioned to Open Beta."

Which means I should be eligible since I was there during the first founder wave

Edited by DatCanadien

8 minutes ago, DatCanadien said:

I'm sure I played when the pack was first released which was late 2012. The pack was then taken down for a couple weeks and then came back for a couple months t'ill the end of 2013. Oh well, sucks to be me I guess

Wiki says "The Founders program began on December 19, 2012, and was supposed to end on March 16, 2013, before the game transitioned to Open Beta."

Which means I should be eligible since I was there during the first founder wave

10 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Its not the Founders Pack. It is for Closed Beta participation. I too was playing when the Founders Pack was available. 

That Accolade opened old wounds for me.

My join date was literally the day open beta was available. Missed by 7 whole days out of over 5 years playing and it wasn't for lack of trying to get into Closed Beta. Spent a lil while salty I missed out on Braton Vandal which in Damage 1.0 was a good weapon but got over it. The founder pack was available during open beta until November 1st, 2013.

I recall debating buying it since at the time there was no trade system and so no way to get extra frame / weapon slots but I'd been burned by too many Founder programs in the past so passed on getting it but DE proved me wrong, least for a long time. They honored their Founders for longer than any other game I've played.

The accolade badge will show in the profile in game as I have seen a friend with that badge, don't know about the forums though.  As for the time joined/created, the forum date joined is different from the actual date joined.  The account information on warframe.com will have that answer.

An example like mine, my forum date joined is last year, however

9PiIDDn.jpg