Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Beta Players"

HunterH

So the new beta rank is a total slap in the face to all the veterans that ir here from 2013, you telling me that i played the game back when..

- The game was dying

- Had to pay plat for revives or not use the warframe for 24 hours

- Had no waypoint and had to abort most missions coz you didnt know where the exit was or look for it 30+ minutes

- Took for ever to level up wepons/warframes

- Took for ever to get crafting stuff 

- The gameplay was slow and took time to move around the map ( i kinda liked it more then 3 minute missions now tbh )

- I was there when the beta wepons you could buy with 1 credit from the shop 

- The game was in the beta for years....

- You had to equip power mods....

- You had to stack mods on top of mods to make them better...or get a different "special" 

- No trade system so buy plat or sucks for you

- Use invizibility and you cant see anything coz its to dark evrything was dark as hell back then and i was a loki main 

- Use invizibility and you can hear anything 

And MANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more bugs and stuff BUT since i didnt make my account on the specific date you wanted me to i dont get the rank ? even do iv been playing this game for 5 years ? I think that this rank should be for all the people that have accounts from 2013 and still play the game to this day 

5 years on the same game and still playing with all the bugs and problems and we dont get NOTHING 

- Raids removed 

- Conclave is a joke

- Arbitrations ir easyer then normal missions ( in scaling )

- Elite Sanctuary hahahahahaha

Most clans in the game now ir dead coz you removed raids alot of my friends stoped playing the game coz what is the point relly new gun ? well you use the same mods on it to make it good new meele ? crit is god so you know berserk + bloodrush meh

At this point you can make the same build on all wepons and gas works on pretty much all enemys...

I have a friend he played during the beta before me for 1 hour tought the game was booring as hell and droped it then came back during plains of eidelon got bored of it in 3 days and he has the beta rank ! Relly ? And a guy like me that played the game daily for 5 years gets NOTHING good job DE you relly like to punish all you'r dedicated players by giving us a slap each time you can !

I belive that all the 2013 players that still play this game TODAY and dont have the title should just quit i think its time we give up been 5 years and being a veteran on this game means NOTHING the game is WAYYYYYY easyer now i can go to mr 26 super easy and fast all resources ir easy to farm all  prime parts ir easy to farm all wepons/warframes ir easy to farm now a days DE just give stuff to Twich Streamers this is why they make the game easy so twich streamers can pick it up and stream it who wold watch a guy farm parts for polymerbundle so you can craft polymerbundle now ? 

I hope DE will do the right thing and all the players that have the account from 2013 will get this rank ! Coz without us the game wold be dead now we told people to try the game we got our friends to play it we helped you get where you ir not the new players that came when all the easy stuff was there to get

Edited by HunterH
  • Like 1

Im gona ignore all the people that ir not here from 2013...you dont know how this game used to be....i didnt even add all the bad things like going to a friends house to play the game and you log in to you'r account and get banned coz different ip you guys have no ideea 

Edited by HunterH

3 minutes ago, HunterH said:

Im gona ignore all the people that ir not here from 2013...you dont know how this game used to be....

Doing us a favor, really. 

I mean, you have no way of knowing how long someone has played the game as there are no join dates on our in game profiles.  All you have to go by is the join date on our forum profiles and, heh, have I got news for you. 

That date is just when the forum account was activated and, if you happen to go through an alias change and something goes wrong, then your join date becomes the date you got your new alias. 

Good luck figuring out who your '13'ers are. 

Edited by MagPrime

Just now, MagPrime said:

I mean, you have no way of knowing how long someone has played the game as there are no join dates on our in game profiles.  All you have to go by is the join date on our forum profiles and, heh, have I got news for you. 

That date is just when the forum account was activated and, if you happen to go through an alias change and something goes wrong, then your join date becomes the date you for your new alias. 

I already know the forum thing i made my account way before coming to the forum and if no one knows then how did DE know about the other people that have the rank ? pff 

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

That date is just when the forum account was activated and, if you happen to go through an alias change and something goes wrong, then your join date becomes the date you for your new alias. 

Total play time is more important than starting date.

Im gona ignore all the people that ir not here from 2013...you dont know how this game used to be....i didnt even add all the bad things like going to a friends house to play the game and you log in to you'r account and get banned coz different ip you guys have no ideea 

Please, you aren't making matters any easier for yourself. At least take the route least traveled and preserve your remaining dignity rather than lose it all during an unnecessary moment of emotion.

beta rank?? wat? far as I know Founders are the only ones that get recognition but then they did fork out a lot on a then-unknown game.

The game was dying

you mean the player count was low during a closed Beta test.. a closed. Beta. test.? I... ok.

5 minutes ago, HunterH said:

Had to pay plat for revives or not use the warframe for 24 hours

that was for a long time after CB as well, wasn't until late 2015 that was fixed IIRC.

7 minutes ago, HunterH said:

The game was in the beta for years....

it technically still is, we just don't talk about it anymore.

8 minutes ago, HunterH said:

Raids removed 

they explained why they removed Raids: too resource intensive to keep fixing new bugs on them when only a small portion of the playerbase even played them.

8 minutes ago, HunterH said:

Conclave is a joke

It's a tacked-on mode though, to try and give the game more longevity outside of the usual missions, it's just that it never really got updated like the rest of the game. plenty games do PvP better anyway.

10 minutes ago, HunterH said:

Arbitrations ir easyer then normal missions

I dunno, normal missions are pretty damn easy. they could have done more with arbitrations, but they're a new addition, which means it;ll be left for a while and then DE will likely rework it at some point. 

11 minutes ago, HunterH said:

Elite Sanctuary hahahahahaha

not really constructive. what is the reason for you to dislike ESO?

12 minutes ago, HunterH said:

what is the point relly new gun ?

what is the point in waking up in the morning? what's the point of life?

13 minutes ago, HunterH said:

crit is god

Conditional Overload says hi.

13 minutes ago, HunterH said:

gas works on pretty much all enemys...

you spelled Corrosive wrong.

14 minutes ago, HunterH said:

good job DE you relly like to punish all you'r dedicated players by giving us a slap each time you can !

nope, just you I guess. 

15 minutes ago, HunterH said:

I belive that all the 2013 players that still play this game TODAY and dont have the title should just quit i think its time we give up

you're right. this is clearly the rallying call that absolutely everybody needed. I was gonna keep playing the game, but since it was YOU specifically that said we should stop, well all have to stop. damn, come on guys, we have to delete our accounts now.. /s

17 minutes ago, HunterH said:

this is why they make the game easy so twich streamers can pick it up and stream it

oh no, you managed to get to the centre of the Twitch/Illuminati conspiracy! be careful man, the streamers know, they're probably gonna send men to your house now in order to cover their tracks.. you clearly know too much about our twitch overlords. /s.

19 minutes ago, HunterH said:

we helped you get where you ir not the new players that came when all the easy stuff was there to get

yeah, forget all those other paying customers that may have put more money in than you, what do they matter? seriously man, you're coming across as unbelievably entitled. cut your losses and chill out, don't dig the hole deeper. inb4lock.

I already know the forum thing i made my account way before coming to the forum and if no one knows then how did DE know about the other people that have the rank ? pff 

Shining logic there.

Yes, how could the company the that creates, maintains and updates all user profiles, who can track how many of which type of enemy is killed in a year period, or the number of credits earned per account, know when someone joined the game. 

A true quandary. 

Shame you've put me on ignore though, guess I'll never learn how you suss it out. 

3 minutes ago, Gingingt said:

Total play time is more important than starting date.

Which is irrelevant to OP's date oriented comment. 

Edited by MagPrime

You have cosmetics from login rewards, not to mention that DE doesn't owe you anything, you've made the choice to play the game, nobody forced you to "struggle" all this time.

Also, you might be a beta player, but the thing is issued only to participants of CLOSED beta, so this whole post is pretty much irrelevant.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

Please, you aren't making matters any easier for yourself. At least take the route least traveled and preserve your remaining dignity rather than lose it all during an unnecessary moment of emotion.

Don't listen to this guy OP. Put that dignity all in, go hard or go home 👍

I like how all the people that got triggerd by my topic ir people that ir 90% not from 2013 

I care about it coz i been playing this game for 5 years and each update they only put stuff for new players while we all long running players get nothing 

And @(PS4)robotwars7

You ir so wrong you dont even know it...

Im not gona start just say what you want..

Edited by HunterH

You can’t imagine the slap for beta players when they re-released vandal weapons with onslaught 

That badge is well deserved though I am unsure of any are still around nowadays to appreciate this late gesture  

Edited by Kasamoto

To be fair, we were asking for the Lato and Braton Vandal to return since all Vandal and Wraith versions got stripped out of their exclusivity at some point. Closed Beta players felt upset since these were the only things showing their Closed Beta participation. Now they got what they asked (and for the most part, we) for which is a sign to prove that they're from the Closed Beta. It's just a thing showing on the profile, how is that worth of a crisis?

Btw, i'm here since June 2013 and i'm just glad that DE has dared to take the step and honoring CB players accordingly without letting the rest lose out on weapons and mastery. I don't even see why it should trouble me in any way. I still own grandold emblems such as Arid Fear, Slingstone or even the shiny Tethras Doom Quantum badge to show off my "specialty".

You can only blame yourself for not getting to know Warframe early enough 398570232647647242.png?v=1

5 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

To be fair, we were asking for the Lato and Braton Vandal to return since all Vandal and Wraith versions got stripped out of their exclusivity at some point. Closed Beta players felt upset since these were the only things showing their Closed Beta participation. Now they got what they asked (and for the most part, we) for which is a sign to prove that they're from the Closed Beta. It's just a thing showing on the profile, how is that worth of a crisis?

Btw, i'm here since June 2013 and i'm just glad that DE has dared to take the step and honoring CB players accordingly without letting the rest lose out on weapons and mastery. I don't even see why it should trouble me in any way. I still own grandold emblems such as Arid Fear, Slingstone or even the shiny Tethras Doom Quantum badge to show off my "specialty".

You can only blame yourself for not getting to know Warframe early enough 398570232647647242.png?v=1

They will bring those back...i have the survival badge to that was the first one in the game it looks pretty much like a guy having no clan/alliance badge LOL that is not the point im making

And "honoring" the people that didnt care relly ? like i said my friend played 1 hour during the beta and 3 days of plains of eidelon and he has it that seems fair right ? while other people like me played it for 5 years and got another slap in the face

Edited by HunterH

Just now, Kasamoto said:

You can’t imagine the slap for beta players when they re-released vandal weapons with onslaught 

What slap? I've got mine for free on cbt and now players have to farm the [sheev] out of ESO or shell out a bunch of plat for them. I really don't see a problem here, if anything, drop rate seems a bit too low imo.