Anyone have any Revenant build?

XenMaster

Question

5 answers to this question

il y a 2 minutes, (PS4)Equinox21697 a dit :

his 4 is pretty much the only reason to use him, unless you like turning everything into puppets

I totally disagree x)

His 2 should be really popular and you could focus on in since it's like a Rhino "Iron skin" but stronger. With just a little bit of duration & power strength you will have 10 stacks and any enemy hiting you will sleep for ~8sec. With that your are one of the most tanky frames and you can reset your stacks before they are all used ! While tanking your are CCing so...

Then all his spells have synergies like the 3 dealing a stupid amount of true damages base on enemy resistances when combined with 1. (You can 2 shot everything basically)

In general try to have a streamline for efficiency and strength + duration and a bit of range without sacrificing efficiency or duration that would make your 4 definitly weaker and you CC less efficient.

45 minutes ago, Rathalio said:

I totally disagree x)

His 2 should be really popular and you could focus on in since it's like a Rhino "Iron skin" but stronger. With just a little bit of duration & power strength you will have 10 stacks and any enemy hiting you will sleep for ~8sec. With that your are one of the most tanky frames and you can reset your stacks before they are all used ! While tanking your are CCing so...

Then all his spells have synergies like the 3 dealing a stupid amount of true damages base on enemy resistances when combined with 1. (You can 2 shot everything basically)

In general try to have a streamline for efficiency and strength + duration and a bit of range without sacrificing efficiency or duration that would make your 4 definitly weaker and you CC less efficient.

I see,  maybe I should give him a chance then lol, I know his damage potential but he doesn't really fit anywhere for me. He had a bit of cc, damage and tankiness but doesn't do any of them well enough to be of any use in a team atm

Strength. Strength and some efficiency is all he needs. No need for health because of his mesmer skin. Blind Rage isn't fully ranked to save some efficiency. Reave will steal 100% of enemy health, 1-hitting them at any level barring certain specific units/auras. Range isn't needed because the only thing it really affects is how big his reave's hitbox is, how far he can cast enthrall, and the girth of his 4's lasers; the actual range of his 4 is unaffected.

ilDhUcT.png

Edited by The_Tiddler