The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Pobber/Kubrodon Conservation Glitch?

Drago-Drone93

Hello Everyone!

On the Orb Vallis, I normally tend to increase my standing by doing a lot of conservation work, but as I have been doing this I noticed 2 different things I thought I would address. These regard the PC version.

Kubrodon: This is the main one I wanted to address. When I call the Kubrodon and I try to trank it, it seems to wake up instantly after being tranked. I even had to stand right next to it and continuously use the sleep arrow with Ivara to keep it down due to it waking up the very moment it went down. But luckily I was able to hit 'X' on it when the option appeared for a split second during the tranking process. I'm not sure if there is a special trick with these ones since they are the highest tier animal currently, such as them being more difficult to take down at night or day possibly. But this issue (if it is one of course) I thought would be worth bringing forward.

Pobber(Not a major issue): Let's say I was to go to a Pobber call location. I would pull out my echo-lure, do the call once. Then I would hear where the Pobber was calling back and I would have to mimic the call. But when I try to mimic it's call back by following the bar, it seems like I have to do it twice to register as a successful mimic. I have had success with mimicking all calls while only doing it once except for this one. But for all I know it could be that I'm not doing that one accurately. This seems to happen each time I do a Pobber echo-lure call.  I know some glitches are not worth fixing, but something I thought I would mention just in case.