Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Severe stuttering while moving mouse with the latest update

Rahalda

After update 24.1.2.1, after doing conservation for a while 20 minutes or so, any mouse movement caused severe stuttering down to less than 5 fps. This continues until the end of the mission. the faster moving mouse the more severe stuttering.

Once this happens, in any missions (Vallis, PoE, Any other missions.), once activating fishing/conservation UI, any mouse movement caused severe stuttering down to less than 5 fps. This continues until the end of the mission.

Restarting Warframe fixes it temporarily until it reappears.

My system:

Windows 10 64-bit
Core i7-4790K
Radeon RX Vega 64
4K Freesync monitor + 1920x1080 monitor
Logitech G603 Wireless mouse with 1000 Hz reporting rate

Edited by Rahalda

44 minutes ago, JayOutre said:

Just came across the same problem when pulling a fishing spear out. Going into operator mode and using a K-drive has no stuttering issues though. 

This issue happened again for me while doing conservation (3rd time this happened for me), and in operator mode and K-drive, it was fluid. back to normal mode or Archwing, the same stuttering.

I also had the same issue for a bit in fortuna today. I was playing with a friend and only one of us would get the issue at a time. So his game would actually run smoothly while mine was stuttering until we left orb vallis, Going back to fortuna "fixed" the issue since there wasnt any stutting there.