Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building a Dojo

Grumps1963

Question

I visited the Dojos that are featured at the moment.

They have multi-level clan halls and sweeping staircases even in the ghost clan.

Are these just the higher level clan halls than the initial clan hall?

If so, can I upgrade the clan hall in my Dojo or must I build a succession of clan halls down corridors until I get to the grand hall?

Also, If I delete a research lab so that I can change the layout, does my clan lose all of the research and need to start again when I rebuild the lab in a different location?

3 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Grumps1963 said:

If so, can I upgrade the clan hall in my Dojo or must I build a succession of clan halls down corridors until I get to the grand hall?

the latter.

You need to have parenting rooms. This is what most people do: create all room you don't need (Reactors, barracks, smaller clan halls) on level 1 and build an elevator to level 2 where your show-off stuff will be

4 minutes ago, Grumps1963 said:

Also, If I delete a research lab so that I can change the layout, does my clan lose all of the research and need to start again when I rebuild the lab in a different location?

No. Research will be saved and ready to access upon the new room is finished. All ressources (of the room) will enter the vault upon destruction so you don't even have to pay twice when rebuilding

Edited by GnarlsDarkley