Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't join squad when there are 6+ open squads

General_Durandal

I recall at a few Alerts for Catalyst and Stratos missions, it would say there were XX amount of open squads....but once you got in, they were solo. No one joined in and from friends I talked to, they also did the mission solo. 

This ever happen on PC or PS4? Has not occurred for a while....then again have not had a Stratos mission almost as long.

There are that many squads with free slots when last checked. Between then and when you click the node, there are obviously people who just started it seeing as we don't wait minutes to start a game.

This isn't taking into account ping limits. This isn't taking into account network conditions.

23 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

There are that many squads with free slots when last checked. Between then and when you click the node, there are obviously people who just started it seeing as we don't wait minutes to start a game.

This isn't taking into account ping limits. This isn't taking into account network conditions.

Yeah, basically this. 

I must remind you that the game has thousands of players playing at the same time, things change extremely quickly

If you want an example, relays, even if a relay says "calm", or even "empty", by the time you click on it, it will be almost full

23 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Yeah, basically this.