Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How is this still a problem? (Wasted Conclave Standing)

Lance_Lionroar

I've finally decided to play Conclave (it's as depressing as it sounds), with the mere purpose of ranking up the syndicate to the max level just like I've done with the rest of the syndicates in the game. I read up on how to optimize standing points gain etc, and saw that you can potentially get 50,000 points by completing the weekly challenges and opening your inbox to receive them. So I did that, and decided to wait until I get to Tempest rank before I open it. Today I log in and #*!%ing Baro has arrived so of course the first thing the game does when I'm on is force open my inbox AND default to the Teshin mail instead of the stupid Baro location one (why isn't there an option to turn off that mail? I already know how to find him on the star chart). I was only 2k points away from ranking up, so there goes the 50k points I worked towards. GG.

I've used search and found reports of this issue dating back years ago. This is pretty ridiculous, with how un-fun Conclave is to begin with, this really adds to the fun.

There is this constant pull on DE amongst players tugging for refinement and the other half tugging for new content. They cannot address everything on refinement and continue pushing out new content. Unfortunately, the game is just so massive and there is so much that needs TLC that not everything gets fixed as soon as we'd like. If you recall, there was a massive QOL update that addressed ALOT of stuff and they even admitted despite it's enormous content it was really only scratching the surface of what they know to need refinement.

On top of that, Conclave is literally at the bottom of their list of things to refine because they know it wasn't the success they'd hoped for. It's currently on the fence for being completely overhauled or just removed like the raids until they decided to revisit it. Sucks that it happened to you like that, I've tried grinding conclave too and it is a serious drag. I need to get my buddy in a group and just grind out achievements together, but even fixing the matches is boring as hell.... but the content looks so delicious. The Weapon skins and syandanna are really nice.

1 minute ago, Eisdschungel said:

Had the same issue once. Completed the Weekly, planned to redeem it a couple Days later. LITERALLY during the last Mission i needed for the 20 Matches a ghoul purge started -_- 

Bloody ouch. The sad thing is, this could be easily fixed by giving us the option to disable the game force-opening our inbox whenever there's new mail. I already created a thread about that.

Best way to fix the problem is to get rid of Conclave entirely.  Wasted effort in maintaining it and you can be sure it's never on the dev's priority list unless enough people complain about something being broken.  

Whoever thought PVP in a pve game was a good idea probably drank too much kool aid from EA putting multiplayer in single player games for no damn reason.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Turaglas said:

Best way to fix the problem is to get rid of Conclave entirely.

Tbh, it would be much more useful and easier to prevent our inboxes from self opening when a new message arrives. I'm already tired of Lotus spamming me "a new threat has emerged" and "the ghouls have been vanquished".

On the other hand, asking for DE to remove content i don't care about and see as a drag or wasted effort despite being players who enjoy it is comparable to any PC player asking DE to stop suporting consoles just because he doesn't care bout Sony/MS/Nintendo and it makes use of resources that would be better used on pushing the game forward faster instead of making a port.

10 hours ago, (XB1)Turaglas said:

Best way to fix the problem is to get rid of Conclave entirely.  Wasted effort in maintaining it and you can be sure it's never on the dev's priority list unless enough people complain about something being broken.  

Whoever thought PVP in a pve game was a good idea probably drank too much kool aid from EA putting multiplayer in single player games for no damn reason.

I mean, I'm not even against that. Just give us some way to reach max rank with Teshin and get the rewards. I'm not interested in the process itself, and I sure despise how this mode works.

9 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Tbh, it would be much more useful and easier to prevent our inboxes from self opening when a new message arrives. I'm already tired of Lotus spamming me "a new threat has emerged" and "the ghouls have been vanquished".

On the other hand, asking for DE to remove content i don't care about and see as a drag or wasted effort despite being players who enjoy it is comparable to any PC player asking DE to stop suporting consoles just because he doesn't care bout Sony/MS/Nintendo and it makes use of resources that would be better used on pushing the game forward faster instead of making a port.

+1 I'm of the exact same mind. Already made a feedback thread suggesting just that, but I'm pretty sure it'll go unnoticed. It's weird that after all these years we still don't have a toggle option in our settings for "Disable force-opening of Inbox upon receiving new mail".