Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Staticor Sound.

xcenic

Good day.
With the change in the staticor more and more scr ... players are using this weapon as -meta-.
You go to a spy X3 staticor
You go to an extermination scaticor X3
You go to a Bounty staticor X3 even in archwing.

The problem is not the weapon itself, it's just its horrible sound, its constant and thunderous sound. TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC for 10-20-30 minute is simply annoying.

In my case I started my reprimand by simply leaving on the first rotation if it was in my capacity, the second option was lowering the sound in the options but every time I changed the group had to go back up and it was getting annoying to go down, although in the last cases there is a 70% probability that you will find a staticor in the group, no matter the mission.

And my last form of this annoying sound is simply to leave the group and find another since I see a staticor, I know it is not gentlemanly or friendly to do that, but I prefer to find another group to endure that annoying sound so unnecessary and redundant.

Please reconsider. Or at least add an option to lower the sound of allied weapons as well as Octavia's. It would be very reassuring

I absolutely love that sound!

...when I'm the only one using it, anyway..  😛

So yeah, although maybe I have an easier time tuning it out than you do,  I sympathize.

But personally it'd be  a shame to have the volume permanently turned down just because the weapon is FOTM.   I suppose it could be turned down a touch and the duration shortened a little without  me having a blithering snot-nosed crying tantrum that was more than four or five hours long.  Half a day, tops.

But my feeling is that some sort of revert to the weapon's power will come, players will drift on to something else, and voila!--this will have been no bigger a deal than it was 6 weeks ago.  Perhaps even you will find yourself looking  back a little wistfully, someday, on The Great Staticor TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC TOC Crazy-Craze of Late '18.