[DE]Helen

Captura the Battle Contest is Live!

Topic will be automatically locked at 06:00 PM

I spent far longer than I should have on this! It would appear the Grineer only want to relentlessly murder you when you don't want them to...

• Woah 1

2 minutes ago, LaomCaelus said:

thinking the enemies could be more fierce, and dominating, i think the battle is one-sided, but the good thing is that the atmosphere is perfect and it reminds me of call of duty, and its really clean enough to be a winner. i personally like some aerial combat and action-magic, i hope you win, you get my vote for being clear sighted.

8 minutes ago, BD_K427 said:

I spent far longer than I should have on this! It would appear the Grineer only want to relentlessly murder you when you don't want them to...

i was impresseed because the enemies almost killed each other in the cross/dodge when you dodged them, very awesome.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)TheAverageJoe_HD said:

if they make yours its should have LED interface/plate so that the colors are captured, very nice background, i would go for the swimsuit girl lol.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Can we have mates in the scene with us, but only submit it for ourselves?

23 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

if they make yours its should have LED interface/plate so that the colors are captured, very nice background, i would go for the swimsuit girl lol.

Would be nice lol. Thanks!