Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captura the Battle Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

Woow...this contest was tough!! After a couple of days playing around with the controls and making it though all times I accidentally bumped R2 without throwing my controller...here is my submission. It turned out a bit long but I couldn't bring myself to redo or trim it any further. 😃 

Good luck everyone!! Great job to those who have already posted!!

[media]

Edited by (PS4)Lady_SnipeShot

DE ..I never bothered with the Captura Mode because I am bad with it.This time I think i surpassed myself in anyway possible. Since Frost does not have a lore yet (that I know of) I thought to myself "why not associate Frost with The Orb Vallis Bosses ?" So.. here it is :D..Don't be so harsh on me pleasee! OwO

My Video entering contest i slightly mess up and lowering (mid way of video) and raising but please don't look to heavily on that it took me alot of time to get that exact thing to happen like 1 in a thousand that happening just like that.. the story behind it..is that the tenno lost connection to the transfrence  and Umbra  is there alone..his helmet is broken hes running outta life support and need to fight to continue the mission but indueing so..he will lose his life..finally joining his son in the after life after serving and repenting with the  tenno deseperately trying to reconnect and save umbra. I got inspired by mirage how she died.