[DE]Helen

Captura the Battle Contest [Winners Announced!]

Well, all went well until the watermark. I hope this serves the purpose of contest. Best of luck to everyone else.

Woow...this contest was tough!! After a couple of days playing around with the controls and making it though all times I accidentally bumped R2 without throwing my controller...here is my submission. It turned out a bit long but I couldn't bring myself to redo or trim it any further. 😃 

Good luck everyone!! Great job to those who have already posted!!

[media]

Edited by (PS4)Lady_SnipeShot

Here is my submission. It probably won't top other people's creation but I had fun creating my first captura video. Good luck to everyone who participates. 

Edited by (PS4)xxSupermanxx97
Left out some words and had a typo

Roses are red, violets are blue
If Valkyr's mad, omae wa mou shindeiru

1st time trying to use the advanced cam in captura, so the cam movement might be a little bit wobbly.

Best of luck for all of us participating in the contest!

Giving life to the default skins and colors, and the story itself ^_^ 

Joining for the fun of it

Big fan of warframe best game for me ❤️

Enjoy watchin :)

Not that good, but enjoyed making it ^_^

Edited by Vlk08

DE ..I never bothered with the Captura Mode because I am bad with it.This time I think i surpassed myself in anyway possible. Since Frost does not have a lore yet (that I know of) I thought to myself "why not associate Frost with The Orb Vallis Bosses ?" So.. here it is :D..Don't be so harsh on me pleasee! OwO

My Video entering contest i slightly mess up and lowering (mid way of video) and raising but please don't look to heavily on that it took me alot of time to get that exact thing to happen like 1 in a thousand that happening just like that.. the story behind it..is that the tenno lost connection to the transfrence  and Umbra  is there alone..his helmet is broken hes running outta life support and need to fight to continue the mission but indueing so..he will lose his life..finally joining his son in the after life after serving and repenting with the  tenno deseperately trying to reconnect and save umbra. I got inspired by mirage how she died.

• Upvote 1