Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captura the Battle Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

I really hope that i didn't break any rules. Technically i did everything in captura, but i simply felt like the video itself was too empty... all i did outside of captura was add fades and music... everything else is from captura... (i'm really sorry about the video being laggy... i don't really have a high-end PC, and i'm struggling to even play the game, especially with warframe + OBS turnedd on at the same time). If i did break the rules however,i'll try to make another video, because i suppose this one is not eligible to contest. I hope everyone likes it 😄

On 2018-11-30 at 8:06 PM, (XB1)OMG itz Spazzz said:

How long should our video submissions be? Should they be short clips or an actual 30-60 second scene? and by the way, LOVE what you guys are oing with Warframe! Keep up the great work!!

It states in the rules no longer than 2 minutes.

Nothing like this contest to make you desperately wish there was a way to pilot enemies in Captura! Is it so hard to stand where I want you!? Is it!? I'd say it's as bad as herding cats but at least you can pick up a cat. Arrrrrgh.

Even a waypoint on the floor for them to stand on would make this about 300% easier. I had the perfect shot and then realized Helios was in the way, and now I've spent almost an hour fruitlessly trying to duplicate it. At least I can take my frustrations out on the "models."

Just thought the scene looks nice, Not really into the all out particles warfare but more of the scene and blocking.There was some minor bugs in the captura where my mouse lags out and auto clicks on options, hope this gets fixed. Saw some great capturas up there, good luck guys!

• Like 1

Please pretend his leg is going through the gap in the skirt instead of the skirt itself. It took me two hours to harangue the enemies in place and WF froze immediately after I recorded this.

ETA: wow, youtube's quality is terrible. No wonder all of these are blurry.

Edited by Fallowsthorn
  • Like 1