[DE]Helen

Captura the Battle Contest [Winners Announced!]

Great contest, still a relative newbie this is my first time playing around with Captura. Ivara and her loyal Sahasa Kubrow Miss Marple making best use of the environment to dispatch some Corpus Crewmen.

esHeres my one, im a bit inexspirienced with captura but it was fun to learn how the camera sequences worked! Unfotunately my softere dident pick up the music and... Well, im not alowed to edit any in, but reguardless of that, hope yall enjoy =D

For this I wanted to try and make the camera go through a place / building. Hope you enjoy it! 😛 ( Sorry if the audio is a bit too loud ) 

This is my first ever created Captura. It was a lot of fun and took me about 2 hours to make. Please don't hate. 

Good luck everybody!

First time using captura..

...you could probably spend hours and hours on that thing to fiddle all knobs and angles 😉

Edited by Epicine

I & my gf did some captura scenes for Bg weeks ago and today i told her about the contest and she wanted to do one. Heres ours 

Here's my submission! First time I have ever actually submitted to any sort of competition but I couldn't pass up the chance for Warframe! Sorry for the buzzing audio I have no idea what may be the cause of it, but I hope you enjoy my Captura submission! Good luck to you all! ❤️