Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Description on Primed Chamber changed

Senguash

Interesting. I remember Maiming Strike and its associated Riven stat description were changed by a few words some time ago. The intentions of this change could be anything really. I wonder why DE changes mod descriptions sometimes without patch notes.

4 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

so they made it incorrect

How is it incorrect?  Detachable magazine snipers like the lanka and snipetron don't use clips.  The only sniper that is actually clip loaded as far as i know is the vectis prime, which also has a magazine.

1 minute ago, Syvarin said:

No, the first picture is what it has been changed to. It was corrected from clip to magazine. Very few firearms actually use ammo clips.

I would've thought we could all agree that the removal of the word bonus is the only noteworthy part of the change.

1 minute ago, JCBeastie said:

The wording hasn't changed the meaning, but 'Magazine' is more consistent with how ammo capacity is described in game. Also technically there isn't a clip fed sniper in game.

You failed to see the word "Bonus" was removed as well, yet Synth Charge still has this word. If anything, the mod is still inconsistent.

Edited by Voltage

Just now, JCBeastie said:

How so?

The wording hasn't changed the meaning, but 'Magazine' is more consistent with how ammo capacity is described in game. Also technically there isn't a clip fed sniper in game.

iirc the vectis prime is clip loaded, unless it uses a different animation than the regular vectis.

2 minutes ago, Voltage said:

You failed to see the word "Bonus" was removed as well, yet Synth Charge still has this word. If anything, the mod is still inconsistent.

They may be intending to remove the term 'bonus'? It's not really necessary after the '+'. Maybe an oversight, maybe not an issue?

Edited by JCBeastie

14 hours ago, Voltage said:

Interesting. I remember Maiming Strike and its associated Riven stat description were changed by a few words some time ago. The intentions of this change could be anything really. I wonder why DE changes mod descriptions sometimes without patch notes.

DE doesnt like to remember to everyone in patch notes that problematic mods like maiming strike or primed chamber exist.
Atleast  maiming strike will hopefully be fixed with the upcoming melee 3.0
About primed chamber i dont even know if it will ever return anymore, there is a high risk of disappointing the whales that spent dozens of kiloplatinum on it