Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operators? Really?

Kenzul

14 hours ago, Kenzul said:

I've been playing warframe more than 2 years. I started play because warframes look cool and strong. After months i returned game and now our warframes are pokemons of kids?  Returned with my friend 2 weeks ago and purchased 8k platin in 2 week. Now i see it was waste because we don't want play teenage game. I hoped game doesn't force us to play as kid but seems like it does. You can't even kill eilodon without it. Good game dead now for me after " I lost my warframe".. Good luck everyone.

Yea I hate that DE did go in that manga direction,but I'm hoping that they will become mature in some future update. And that they will bee more unique and fun 2 playe. But in the end warframe are 90% main in the game....in time you will forget about them 😏

31 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Some older codex entries have already mentioned the zariman kids prior to second dream. 

On topic, i was taken aback a bit when they were physicslly revealed. War within was their winny phsse and that made me entirely hate them. Though, thankfully, sacrifice made them mature a bit and be less anoyying-angsty teenagers, so i'm currently okay with them.

The codex are supposed to have happened eons ago, and the first mention of Zariman kids in Ember's codex, did not solidify that the Zariman kids would still be kids or not actually in the suits/turned into the suits back then.

21 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Yea I hate that DE did go in that manga direction,but I'm hoping that they will become mature in some future update. And that they will bee more unique and fun 2 playe. But in the end warframe are 90% main in the game....in time you will forget about them 😏

Its not the matter of "manga", its the type that is your real issue, as Warframe was also borrowing more heavily from the likes of Guyver, before deciding to go the Eva route

Edited by UrielColtan

6 minutes ago, UrielColtan said:

The codex are supposed to have happened eons ago, and the first mention of zariman kids in Ember's codex did not solidify that the Zariman kids would still be kids or not actually in the suits/turned into the suits.

Regardless, they were mentioned as kids (in ember's codex). It's not like the concept of using children as the power source of frames suddenly popped up out of nowhere. 

17 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Regardless, they were mentioned as kids (in ember's codex). It's not like the concept of using children as the power source of frames suddenly popped up out of nowhere. 

They were not mentioned as a mere power source at all, the implication at the time was that the twisted ones form the Void were inevitably cast in steel, IE warframes, who have adult bodies,  as established with Excalibur Prime's codex, thus people presumed the Orokin waited for the kids in Ember's codex to grow before sending them out to fight, as even the Ember codex made sending children into danger out to be a taboo.to their protocols.

We also had Naked Nick as a template for how some Warframes(Ideally male ones) could look unarmored. 

Edited by UrielColtan

I mean, I understand that people wanting the frames to be their own things (believe me I did) but all in all you can just put in your mindset that your frames are their own beings and just think of the Operator as some sort of agent that works alongside you. is what I do.

My "Operator" is controlling only the one frame I set her to "Umbra" and the rest are either controlled by someone else (another Operator) or they are their own beings like Umbra, it whuold be nice if DE gave us a huge game-changing thing, where we "remove" the Operators in some way and just have one frame that is your fav converted into a Hybrid of the Operator and Warframe, but, I don't see that happening.

My only real gripe with the Operators is that they are too young if they were full grown 25-30 adults then, eh?  

17 minutes ago, UrielColtan said:

The codex are supposed to have happened eons ago, and the first mention of Zariman kids in Ember's codex, did not solidify that the Zariman kids would still be kids or not actually in the suits/turned into the suits back then.

Its not the matter of "manga", its the type that is your real issue, as Warframe was also borrowing more heavily from the likes of Guyver, before deciding to go the Eva route

Yea in the end its all the same... when I whose playing in close beta,game whose in some serious vibe direction. Now we have sparkly wings,cats and dogs,playing with some kids and game is in totally different directions and I understand him what whose his point in all that... 

Edited by Vlada91

17 hours ago, Zgwortz said:

Wow... you really don't get the point at all, do you?   Aside from some moments in the cinematic quests (maybe 5-6 hours of gameplay, total), you aren't forced to use the Operator at all.   (Yes, for Eidolons, at least one Operator is needed - group up and do heals/dmg instead if you don't want to go into that mode...)    If, despite that, the idea of them makes so much of a difference in your perception of the game, then perhaps you need to find a much simpler game which doesn't have any story or progression at all.

Well they are also used for Kuva missions as well.