Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using player profiles for art reference?

(PSN)catnskwerl

I've spent the last hour or so searching through here and just general Google search looking for a way to view a PS4 (or whoever i guess) player's profile like you see in game on mobile or in a browser.

I wanted to view my own so I could see my frame and operator for visual reference of gear for a fanart thing i was working on, but i'm not sure if that's possible? 

I kinda feel like i'm just missing something hella easy but idk. Any info or insight is appreciated!

.:Edited post for clarity:. 

Edited by (PS4)catnskwerl
Added clarity on question

9 minutes ago, AndouRaiton said:

Pause the game go to your glyph/icon at the top left hand side, hover your cursor over it and it will have a pop-up next to it saying "Show Profile". Click it and it will show you your profile that everyone else sees.

I'm so sorry, didn't mention the part where I wanted to see this on mobile. I'll edit the initial post to reflect that clarification. 

There is no straight way of doing this as far as I know. The mobile app doesn't provide any in-game models (and I doubt a mobile could handle that kind of rendering). But a workaround is to stream from a PC and then opening said stream on your mobile device.