Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New login system

Riiioku

Question

6 answers to this question

Just now, Starfreak911 said:

Yes but you're beyond that, so the next weapon milestone is 300

That sucks, I completely miss my chance at getting the Zen because I have more days added then new players... Thanks either way I appreciate the support.

8 hours ago, Ahnir said:

That sucks, I completely miss my chance at getting the Zen because I have more days added then new players... Thanks either way I appreciate the support.

While you could look at it that way, it also means you'll get to other rewards sooner than new players.

As for the Zenistar, while it's good, it's usage is also relatively limited. As a regular melee weapon, it's pretty bad, it's main use is it's disc.

10 hours ago, Ahnir said:

1 hour ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

While you could look at it that way, it also means you'll get to other rewards sooner than new players.

As for the Zenistar, while it's good, it's usage is also relatively limited. As a regular melee weapon, it's pretty bad, it's main use is it's disc.

As Vile said.Even if you use the disc its mostly usefull when you don't move around so much and also you need to mod  it well to be actualy usefull.

Edited by Nephalem